I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-16)

Hey again!!!

How ya doing??

I am sooo sorry that I took this long!!

Please 4give me!!!

The chappie at last!!

Hope you likey!!

Vote!!

And comment!!

Or else I'll start black mailing!!

**Recap**

"God damn, Shell.You feel so frickin good!"he told me breathing heavily.

Oh don't I know?I thought as I wrapped my legs around his torso and pulled him closer.

Damn, his jeans are in the way.My hands untangled themselves from his hair and struggled at the button of his jeans.

*****************************************************

Suddenly, he froze.

"Aw hell.Man have you no brain?Whats wrong with you?!She's your best friend!(I never said the hints were in order!!They kiss and uhm do some other things BEFORE they go to Canada!!!)

"No come back!"I whimpered as he lifted him from me and his hand under my shirt, disappearing too.

"No don't listen her.She's drunk.She doesn't want you.She's drunk.Dont take advantage of her.No, no."he sounded like he was talking to himself.

Hmm...too much to drink I guess.

"Don't go."I told him, suddenly feeling vulnerable and exposed.

"Don't listen.Dont let those frickin hormones get in the way!"

"Don't go."I repeated, this time getting up and wrapping my arms around him. "I'm scared."

Reluctantly, he wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair.

I lifted my head and met his lips with mine.

But, "Oh no,no, no,no.I'am not going there, you're too god-damn sexy for your own good.I give in once and you'll rape me.I'm not sleeping with you today.You're drunk.I wonder if you even know my name."he informed me, holding my head away.

"Okay, I'll be good.But don't go, please."I promised.

"Fine!Any funny business and I'm gone."

I just buried my head in his shoulder and let him lift me.

He made me feel safe.

Like no one could touch me when he was with me.

His arms felt like the safest place in the world.

Gently, he laid me on the bed again and pulled the sheet over me.

"Don't go."I told him, still clinging on to his strong and muscled arm.

"I won't."he whispered into my hair as he got in next to me and hugged me.

"I love you, Jake."I murmured, as I buried my face in his hard chest and drifted off towards a warm and comfortable sleep.

Author's(mine! J)POV.

Shell hadn't been awake enough to feel Jake stiffen at her message and his name.

He knew she was drunk and tried to write it off as that.But he knew, feelings from your heart comes out when you are least bothered about it and oblivious to your surroundings.

But he was more than surprised at her declaration, for her feelings mirrored his own.

When Shell was totally away from the world, in a comfortable and safe sleep, he muttered, "I love you too Shell."