I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-19)

Hey!!!!

Not bad huh?

Smuggled it from my parent's room in the night, figured out the new password my mom had put, typed this chapter in the dead middle of night, under my sheets and posted it.

I need an award!!

Atleast 2 good things have come of it, you get your story and I succeed in pissing of my math teacher who has been pissing me off since the start of the semester by.....teaching math, of-course!!!

Oh, yeah, I fell asleep in one of her uber-boring classes.

Heehee.(In case ur confused, I finished the chappie in school, so I edited it at the top!Couldnt help itt!!!Oh and yeah, we are allowed to take laptops to school.)

Anyway, in the comments I have found that some of you all are confused about what really happened.

1-Shell doesn't know who brought her home and who tried to rape her, she doesn't even know she was going to get raped, so we have the upper hand.

2-She doesn't know if she is still a virgin, we know.

3-She doesn't know whats gonna happen, you don't, but I do, so I have the upper hand!!!!

So anyway, here is the next chapter and enjoy!!!!

____________________

What?

"I am sorry, I don't think I caught what you said, exactly."

Rob looked at me sympathetically and said, "Shell, honey, Jake tried to rape you, in his car, if I hadn't saved you and taken you home, god knows what would have happened!"

"Jake tried to rape me, and you saved me and took me home and then we had sex."I said, trying to comprehend what all this means.

Sadly, Rob just nodded his head.

"I am so sorry, Shell."He extended his arm and pulled me towards his chest.

Wordlessly I stood there, my head clouded with rushing thoughts.

Jake, my best friend had tried to rape me.

Rape me.

Rape.

Me.

I just turned around and without looking at Rob, I walked back to my seat.

Rape.

"Why did you try to rape me?"I blurted out as soon as I stood in front of Jake.

I looked around but everyone was deeply immersed in their business like, sleeping with your mouth open, making out and trying to get someones' s attention.

"What?''

Exactly what I said when I heard the exact same thing.

"Rob said that, yesterday you tried to-"I prattled on.

"Come on."Jake said, low anger apparent in his voice as he stood up and pulled me after him.

"Where is he?"he growled.

Dumbfounded by his furious expression, I pointed in the direction where the small secluded corner was.

I don't even know if he is still there.

As we rounded the small corner that led to a corner, I saw two people making out.

Hm.....not only we had found it.

Trying to give them a little privacy, I stopped and turned.But to my surprise, Jake grabbed my elbow and spun me around.

"What?"I asked him, diverting my eyes, honestly couldn't he give them a bit privacy?