Friends? Friends...

Start from the beginning

"Damn it...Juvia what is the time?" Natsu asked, sitting on top of a tree, besides Juvia. "Hmm...it's around 6" "We gotta get back to the guild- what is the children doing?" "Just sitting there,,they haven't moved an inch" "What is taking them so long to make up..." Natsu groaned then looked at Juvia.

"What?" the water mage asked. "Do you have any snacks?"

The two children looked at each other, just staring at one another "Let's make a deal" they said in unison then groaned. "What deal?" Storm asked "I'll give you the paddle only if you let me kick you out the boat" Nashi said "Hell no" she sighed at him, looking down.

"Could I...ask you a question?" Storm asked all of a sudden and Nashi sighed again. "Okay.." "What was the boy name..oh yes..Jason..is he like your..boyfriend?" Nashi watched him surprised, "What?" "You heard me.." Storm glared at her "is he your boyfriend?" "I now met him Storm, of course not-" "No but if you guys got to know each other and you like him would you two g-" "No Storm, I don't like Jason like that...well he sure is pretty but" Storm sighed.

"Is that why you got angry at me?" Nashi asked.

"Maybe..I see you fell in love with someone else so.." Storm mumbled, looking up at the dark blue sky. "It's getting pretty late.." he said. "I didn't fell in love with no one" Nashi said, just continuing to stare at him.

"Well I sort of got the idea that-" "Storm" Nashi rest her hand on top of his and Storm looked at it surprised "I would never do you that, I'm not mean I just wanted to have some new friends that's all, Jason he's..normal but I will never compare him to you Storm..wow..you're such an idiot"

"Really?" Storm asked.

"Yeah" Nashi giggled. "Oh.." he looked down at his lap "You're right I am an idiot" he groaned and Nashi nodded "Yip" he looked at her "Will you..ever forgive me?" he asked, softly.

"I don't know Storm...after what you did today...you embarrassed me" he looked back down at his knees, rubbing his arms.

"I'm sorry...I sort of got emotional..I got angry" she just stared at him before a sigh escaped her lips. "I know you got angry but...why so much hatred Storm, you called me a pink hair freak, an idiot..you even threw the box of chocolate and..it spilled on me, it even stained my dress and is that what I get for my birthday?" Nashi asked, trying her best not to break.

"I'm sorry Nashi..I just can't stand seeing you with another boy.." Storm mumbled, slightly rubbing her hand with his.

Nashi just looked down at the paddle in her hand. "I'm really sorry Nash-" "I heard you the first time.." she sighed. "You know what fine" Storm stood up "I like you alright!" he confessed "Yeah...I know..you said that" Nashi mumbled. "No like...like you like you..that's why I get angry at you when you flirt with boys" Storm kneeled down and held both her hands, facing her.

"Why do you like me...like me?.." Nashi asked.

"I don't even know..I don't know how to describe it but I really do like you Nashi" she slightly smiled at him. "So...will you forgive me?" he asked, sadly "You know what...fine, I forgive you" she smiled and he quickly hugged her. "Oh thank you Nashi!" Nashi giggled "And happy birthday!" "Thank you Storm" "Now let's sing" "Storm no-" Nashi giggled but it was too late "Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday there Nashi~"

"Storm stop" "Happy birthday to you~" she giggled.

"Natsu...they're back friends again" Juvia whispered "What?" Natsu grabbed the binoculars from her and put it on "Juvia...they're hugging!" "That's why I said-" "Shhh!!"

The two kids broke the hug and smiled at each other. "You're an idiot Storm" "No no..your idiot.." "Yeah.." Nashi whispered "my idiot..." Storm just stared deep in her chocolate brown eyes "And I haven't really give you a present for your birthday.." he whispered "Oh..you don't have to..it's..cool"

"No...you deserve a gift for being such a great friend to me" "But I'm confused..you don't have a gift now" "Yeah...but I...could I kiss you" "What?" Nashi asked surprised. "I know it's disgusting but we don't have to kiss..I'm sorry for bringing it up I-" "I'd love to kiss you!" "Really?" "Yeah..." Nashi rubbed her arm while blushing.

"The last time you did it...it felt..really great.." Nashi confessed, her face scarlet by now. "Really?" "But we don't have to if you-" Storm held her cheeks and slowly leaned in.

"Wait..." Natsu hit Juvia's leg, his mouth forming an O. "Quch Natsu, that hurt" "THEY'RE...THEY'RE LEANING IN TO EACH OTHER THEY'RE GONNA KISS!!!" Natsu panicked. "Really?! give me the binoculars!" "NO! NASHI NO!!!" Natsu quickly jumped off the tree and ran towards the lake.

"STORM IF YOU KISS HER IT WILL BE MY FOOT UP YOUR-" "NATSU'' Juvia jumped out the tree and after the dragon slayer who jumped in the water "Natsu let my son be they like each- whatever I want to see this" she looked into the binoculars and gasped.

"Natsu they're kissing!!" Juvia squealed "You're a bad mother Juvia, how could you!!" Nastu yelled, swimming away from her and towards the boat.

"NASHI DON'T GET INFECTED, DON'T WORRY DADDY'S COMING!!"

They slowly broke part and blushed "Um...so..how was-" "NASHI" Storm and Nashi gasped, looking at the approaching Natsu. "Nashi, the paddle!!" Storm panicked. "Here there's two let's paddle together" Storm took one and helped Nashi paddle away from the screaming Natsu.

"STORM I SAW YOU, I'M GONNA KILL YOU"

"Please don't we're sorry!" the children cried in unison.