Showtime

When the cast all take a seat at Renèe's instructions, That Would Be Enough starts to play. I quickly take my position and then Anthony walks out and grabs my arms gently.

"Look around, look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now, look around, look around", I sing, looking into Anthony's eyes.

"How long have you known", Anthony sings while looking at my stomach, while lightly tracing it with his fingers.

"A month or so", I sing, smiling.

"Cori, you should have told me", Anthony sang altering  the words.

"I wrote to the General a month a go."

"No."

"I begged him to send you home."

"You should have told me."

"I'm not sorry. I knew you would fight until the war was done."

"The war's not done", Anthony sang, his eyes glistening with tears.

"But you deserve a chance to meet your son. Look around, look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now."

"Will you relish being a poor man's wife
Unable to provide for your life?"

"I relish being your wife. Look around, look around...

"Look at where you are, look at where you started the fact that you're alive is a miracle, just stay alive, that would be enough.

"And if this child shares a fraction of your smile or a fragment of your mind, look out world! That would be enough.

"I don't pretend to know the challenges you're facing. The worlds you keep erasing and creating in your mind.

"But I'm not afraid. I know who I will marry, so long as you come home at the end of the day, that would be enough.

"We don't need a legacy, we don't need money. If I could grant you peace of mind
If you could let me inside your heart...

"Oh, let me be a part of the narrative. In the story they will write someday. Let this moment be the first chapter: Where you decide to stay. And I could be enough. And we could be enough. That would be enough."

Anthony and I hug and walk off the stage together, arms linked. We both collapse in tears. When we finally resurface we hear applause from the seats.

We walk out to see some confused faces, the majority tear stained faces, and a certain man with a bun who's jaw is locked and his eyes misty, despite his appearance that makes him seem like he will murder someone any minue now. And I know who that some one is.

I my hands started to shake put Anthony puts his hand on mimd and gives it a reassuring squeeze. I take a deep breath and smile at everyone. We hopped off the stage and walked over to the cast, which were now all standing up and clapping.

Everyone made automatically made a line and started to come up and congratulate us.

Jasmine, her pregnant belly, and Phillipa Renèe, were first. "I am so happy for you! But FYI, pregnancy is terrible. At least you have someone to help you through it, unlike me", Jazzy squealed, ashamed at the end.

"Thank you, Jazzy!" I say jumping up and down with.  We hug and then she goes into an awkward hug with Anthony. Yeah, things aren't the same yet.

Next inline was Leslie and Phillipa, and they were holding hands, as odd as that is. "Oh my goodness! I am so excited! I have to throw a shower for you,  oh and I can have it Hamilton themed. Or musical themed! I new to get started!"

I laugh and I look over to Anthony who was man hugging Leslie "Congratulations, man", Leslie said while nodding at my budding stomach.

"Thanks,  I am so excited. I can't wait to be a father. And to be married to this lovely woman", Anthony beamed. I smile but the smile filtered as I remembered what happened earlier. I wipe that thought out of the front of my brain, leaving it for me to ponder on it later.

When Phillipa and Leslie step to the side, I see Chris smiling and before I could say anything to him he engulfed me in his arms. This is a beautiful creation.  Thank God for this. Some people don't have the ability to bear their own kids. Congratulations", Chris says when he finally lets go of me. I smile and nod my head Chris shakes Anthony's hand firmly and walked over to Phillipa who was now planning a shower with Jazzy.

I roll my eyes and am shocked to see Thayne and a bar of chocolate three inches away from my face. Wow. I laugh and Thayne smiles and he hands me the chocolate bar. "Congrats, Ant and Cors, I hope your baby likes chocolate!" And with that he was gone. I squin my eyes at his back.

I smile to myself and turn back to see the next face in line. Oh crap, I forgot about Lin. Dang. Lin's face is stone hard but his eyes are happy.

Dad walks up to me. I feel disappointment staring at me but bring my lips to a smile. "So what do you think Dad?" I say.

"Well I wish you would've waited till you got married but IM GOING TO BE AN ABUELO!!!!!" He screams and sprints around the stage.

I look over to Daveed and I detect his sad smile. I feel awful. I just can't control the ways of my heart. I get flashbacks. His hand rushes to my face. The sting within my face isn't anywhere near the sting of my heart.

He walks up to me and puts his soft hand on my stomach, "You're going to be a great Mom. Please come to my dressing room. We haven't talked in a while." He says.

Then he leaves me and goes over to Anthony. Fear comes to my brain. I worry about what's going to happen.

"You better not leave her again." Daveed says and walks off.

I think about his offer and stress about what Ant is going to think. I just wish Daveed would get over it.

Once everyone is gone Anthony and I change out of the costumes. We head to my dressing room.

"Hey Mama. I've heard you're a pretty great kisser. Feel like giving me a gift?" Anthony says.

I move over to him slowly so he is stuck waiting. The intensity builds up.

My lips collide with his and I get a sensation of deja vu. I jump on his lap and move more and more towards him.

My tongue mixes with his and I feel fantastic. I pull open my flannel and let him have his own little sneak peak. After all he is engaged to me. And he is the father of my child.

We continue on with the kiss and I never want it to end. The sensation of excitement and the tension in the room.

He continues on till we finally end. We cuddle and talk about the baby. My lips were exhausted but I still wish I could continue kissing him.

I look into his eyes and see my reflection. I kiss him some more and suddenly I'm not tired anymore. The thoughts of life go away and all we do is just kiss.

We keep going some more till we finally both get exhausted. We get our clothes off the floor and put them back on.

"I've got some paperwork to do. You know, adoption stuff." I say.

"Okay babe. I'll see you later. I'll have Jaz give you a ride." He says

I head to Daveeds dressing room and knock on the door. It opens and I see the same teary eyes in my flashback.

"Hey what's up?" I say.

CLIFFHANGER. Sorry. Lol. What's up guys? What do you guys think is going to happen? Do you think it will happen again?

Thanks for reading, and thanks for voting and commenting!  Please share with your friends so you can have ship wars! Thanks for following us, and gave a great day/ night!

We love you!

-Tara and Ash