Rewind

Anthony's POV
"Hey, Anthony, can you come here for a second, and Daveed go help Cori", Jazzy commanded.

I go over to Jazzy and Cori and Daveed walk away. Daveed disgusts me. He started making out with my FIANCÉ.

Jazzy takes me to her room. "Hey Ant. So, you must be furious Daveed started making out with your fiancé?" She says.

"At him. It wasn't Cori's fault." I respond.

"Don't you want to get back at her?" She says. She walks over to me.

"Of course not!!" I quietly yell. She shushes me. What is going on. She pulls me close to her. I want to kick her off but she just had a baby. She pushes me into her bed.

"Jazzy!! Stop. I'm engaged." I say. She obviously finds no reason in that statement. She pulls me up and then starts making out with me. No, I can't do this to Cori.

Jazzy pulls me into a deep kiss. Her lips are faster than Cori's, she has more experience. I remember this, from when we dated. I get into it.

OMGOSH I'm such a terrible person. She pulls my shirt off, I let her. I start playing with the buttons on her sweater. I rip her shirt off and eventually get my pants off. That's when Daveed walked in on us and slowly following was my fiancé.

Jazzy's POV
"Hey, Anthony, can you come here for a second, and Daveed go help Cori", I command. I take Anthony into my room. The baby is sitting in the corner.

Why'd I have to get pregnant? At least now I have a baby. She is the cutest ever. What if Anthony gets Corisinade pregnant?

Oh crap. I can't let that happen. I say to Ant, "Hey Ant. So, you must be furious Daveed started making out with your fiancé?"

His eyes slightly roll. "At him. It wasn't Cori's fault." He says back. That's true. I feel bad for Dav he must feel terrible. I have to break this up.

"Don't you want to get back at her?" I say. I'm such a terrible friend, but a good one at the same time. Maybe I'm doing this because I have some feelings for him.

But mostly for Cori. I walk over to Anthony. This is going to be fun. "Of course not!!" He yells in a hushed voice.

I shush him and pull him close. I push him on to my bed. "Jazzy!! Stop. I'm engaged." He says. Good boy. I pull him up and in for a deep kiss.

I rip off his shirt and he undoes mine. I pull off his pants. Daveed walks in with Cori coming shortly behind him. My work here is done.