Rising Panic

Anthony's POV
Chris finishes his prayer. I hold Cori's hand and then I hear it. Her pulse goes slower and slower. I scream at the top of my lungs.

Daveed gave me a huge hug as I sobbed into his chest. Lin rushes over to Cori and Philippa runs to get a nurse. The nurse rushes in. "I'm sorry sir, but your daughter is slowly falling away."

I go into shock. How can this be happening? Jasmine runs over to comfort me. We dated when the show first started. I broke up with her before Cori came along.

Lin starts sobbing with Vanessa. Eventually I just start sob/screaming. Daveed goes in a corner.

I don't think we realized how much he cares about her. Jazzy holds me. Jonathan comforts Lin who is crying into Vanessa.

Oak, Thayne, John, and Chris go between the groups seeing if we are okay. Reneé and Philippa are crying. By that point I'm screaming. The doctors rush in.

"Listen, she's pretty much gone by now. She's choosing to hold on. Lin and Vanessa can't leave because they are actually in the hospital. Is everyone staying the night?" The doctor says.

"Yes." the cast says in unison. I go to hold Cori's hand again. Her eyes flutter open. "Cori!!" I yell. I dive over to give her a hug.

"What'd I miss?" She says with a smile on her face. Daveed starts crying. Not sure of laughing or sadness. What would we have done without her??

I had to give you guys this. Please vote and comment. Check out OswinTheDalek  and andfreakingpeggy and Abi_Fanzel and aibhlinnblake stories. Love you guys, I know I'm evil. 💙💙💙💙-Ash