Janthony

Jazzy's POV
I throw up for the 3rd time this morning. "Anthony, can you take me to the doctor?" I yell.

Anthony immediately goes to the car. We turn on our usual radio station. We get to the doctor. "Okay. You can go in." He says.

He's been incredibly moody since he broke up with Cori. Lin has banned me from seeing her. Philippa and Reneé won't talk to me anymore. Thayne ate my chocolate.

"Ant, please come in with me. You missed our babies entire pregnancy." I say. Oh holy cheese and crackers.

Anthony turns around fast. "What the heck did you just say?" He says. Oopsies.

"Never mind?" I query. He walks with me into the doctors office.

"How are you, Ms. Jones?" The doctor asks.

"I've thrown up three times. How do you think I am?" I say moodily.

The doctor runs his tests. "Ms. Jones I'm very happy to tell you that you are pregnant again!!" He says. Anthony gets up and leaves. I start crying. This can't be.

AN: Here's a short one. I hate Jasmine in the story right now. You got a long Davisinade chapter so here's a short Janthony chapter.

Jasmine needs to get a lecture from Lin. 😂😂 Comment and vote!! Literally though your comments are like our fav thing.

💙- Tara and Ash