Jalene

Daveed's POV
Jalene and I broke up right before Cori got here. I broke up with her because frankly she is insane. So when I saw her come out of the shadows I nearly had a heart attack. "We need to talk." She says in a familiar face. I feel my legs bring me up.

"What do you need?" I say harshly.

"Listen, it has come to my understanding that you're out of the show." Jalene says.

I shoot back, "You were listening to Lin and I." Can't she ever let go?

"Maybe. That's for me to know and you to wonder. Here's my idea, you and I get back together. We stay here and we publicly humiliate Lin." She says. I try to walk away her hands grab my leg and I fall to the ground. "You're vulnerable. Listen, sweetheart. I'd do as I say. Unless you want to join your buddy Oak." She says.

"What do you want", I question sit down on my couch, still being careful.

Jalene walked over and sat next to me, "Oh, I'm glad you asked. You see, right after you dumped me, I met a wonderful guy. He taught me to fight for what I want. I really didn't love him, but you know he was rich,  so it was a nice few months. Anyways, he told me to fight for what I want. And this is what I am doing. I am fighting for you. You are what I want."

I gape at her. The break up was mutual. She was going to dump me but then she decided to play the victim when I decided to. I don't understand crazy people's minds. I snap back to reality to see Jalene a centimeter away from my face. "What the he-". I was cut off by Jalene crashing her lips onto mine. Gosh, I forgot her lips, her scent, her taste.

Crap, I forgot this psycho path is kissing me.
I pull away as quickly as I can, looking at her face waiting for a storm of tears to happen. Instead of sadness, I only see rage. Yeah, I would her rather be sad verses angry.

"That's a shame Daveed.  I really didn't want to do this, but you left me no choice. It was nice knowing you Daveed. I really did love you", Jalene says with a sick smile on her face.

I pull myself up and try to run. Then her hands grab my arm. She pulls me around and swings her fist at my face and repeatedly hits me. I feel blood trickling down my face. "Jalene. Stop." I say, pain booming through my voice.

She answers coldly, "I know you're vulnerable, my sweet Davy. I'm going to get somethings. You're going to stay put. If not, I will find you and bad things will happen when I do. Remember, the public still loves me." She walks away.

When she's turned the corner, I grab my phone and call Cori. "Cori, Lin fired me from the cast, I went to the Oak alley, Jalene found me, she punched me and I'm bleeding a lot." I say.

"D-Daveed. Is this a ruse to get me back? Because it isn't going to work. I love Anthony. I am in love with Anthony. It's not you, it's me."

Seriously, the break up speech? Oh right, I am bleeding to death. "No, Cori I am seriously hurt. Please believe me."

I hear Corisinade hesitate through the phone. "Alright. I am calling 911 on Ant's phone."

"Thanks", I vaguely scowl, but I try to disguise my distain in my voice.

"The EMTs are on their way", Cori says as she returns to the phone. "Hey, Dav, hang in there. OK? I'll see you at the hospital."