Good Morning America

Daveed's POV
After the baby convention, I go home and get into bed.

Why did I do that. I should have just shut up in front of Cori.

A pain shoots across my chest. Cori. Just thinking about her hurts. I should have seen this happening, I should have. Gosh, I am an idiot.

She obviously loves him more than me. I'm just not sure that he loves her as much as I do. I just wish she was with me. I just want her to be happy. But wishing only makes it hurt more.

I smile. Cori always used to sing that song from Wicked with a similar line.

Huh, it too many thoughts, I'm just going to go to sleep.

What are Anthony and Cori are doing at this hour? I scowl. Ugh. I just can't do this. I drift off just imagining Cori's beautiful face, her laugh, her smile. Everything I love about her.

Next Morning
I wake up to the amazing sound of my alarm going off. I slap the alarm clock off. I look at the time. Oh, crap. I have to get downtown to the Good Morning America.

I throw on some a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, brush my teeth, grab a muffin and coffee, and rush out the door. I get onto the subway ten minutes before I jave to be at the studio.

I get off the subway just in time to see my dresser waving me over looking panicked. I see Anthony sitting in a crisp polo shirt and some nice slacks. Leslie's dresser put him into a suit, but he insisted on not wearing the jacket.

My dresser hands me some clothes and I go into the dressing room and change. I come out of the stall to see myself wearing a grey button up shirt and some black jeans.

My dresser combs my hair down, not helping at all. "Thank you Ginger", I hear Robin Roberts say to the camera, "When we come back, we are going to have the men of Hamilton live. Now a look out your window."

"So are you guys excited", Leslie said uncertain. He could probably feel the bad vibe coming off of us.

"Yeah, sure", Anthony mutters.

I just nod and glance down at the questions.

"Ugh, I am fed up with you to. Your argument or arguments are getting out of hand. If you guy could at least just use your acting skills and just deal with it.

"Talk it out after the show. On the show do your best to hide the tension. Do it for Cori", Leslie commands, practically yelling.

I gape at him taken aback. Anthony has the same expression. "Uh, sure", I mutter. Anthony nods.

"Hey fellas", Robin Roberts said coming over to couch where we were sitting. "It is about time to get the show back on the road. So if you will come over and wait for me to announce you guys. Then you will come out individually. My Shot will be playing."

"Okay", we all nod, smiling.

"We are going live in, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, action", a camera man yelled while Robin walked back.

"And we are live, here in New York", Robin smiled as the cameras rolled.

And everything that happened after that was a nightmare, that I will relive for the rest my life.

Cliffhanger! Not really, though. Sorry for the short chapter and not updating yesterday. I've been sick late and I am still getting over it. Ash has volleyball practice and that is tiring.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this crappy chapter! Thanks for reading our good and bad ones! Vote if you want to and if it isn't crappy! Comment your opinions! If you think one of you aquantinces would enjoy this book please share this with them! Also guys, comment if your liking it. We love hearing if you like it!!

Thanks again!
Love you lots,
Tara and Ash

Thanks again!Love you lots,Tara and Ash

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.