Make Up

AN: Spoiler alert *one major one in paragraph 7 if you ever plan on watching Gossip Girl/ you are in the middle of it.

I have to pile on fifty layers of make up in order remotely cover up my abusive parent's marks.

"Cori, breakfast!" Dad shouted up the stairs. I can hear the life down the stairs. Dad didn't want to pressure me into join the world. But he was persistent on family meals.

As I walk down the stairs I hear my dad giggling. Oh crap, I think. When Lin giggles all heck breaks loose.

As I sat down Seb came over to hug me, seeing as I haven't emerged from my room for three days. Vanessa came over and kissed my forehead as she sat the scrambled eggs and biscuits with chocolate gravy.

"So, I have a surprise", Dad barely managed to get out with out his cheeks breaking of smiling so hard, "Today we are going to go to the Gossip Girl set-"

"OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH, DAD! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I cut him off whilst yelling.

Vanessa follow my screams with her own, "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME. I SWEAR LIN-MANUEL MIRANDA, IF YOU ARE I WILL LET YOU FALL OFF A BUILDING JUST LIKE CHUCK AND BLAIR DID ABOUT BART BASS IN SEASON SIX EPISODE NINE!"

Vanessa is a bit of a fangirl. Correction, she is a mother
"V, calm down", Lin said carefully, "You didn't leave me finish, we are going to meet the whole cast!"

Vanessa and I both screamed so loud that our neighbors came by to see if someone was assaulting us. We all loaded into the car and went driving off into the smokey, polluted, beautiful New York City.

About ten minutes into driving, Vanessa gasped and said, "Cori, who is your favorite Gossip Girl character?"

I respond quickly, "Serena or Chuck. What about you?"

Mom smiled, "I love Chuck, but Blair is the winner for me."

"Good, as long as it isn't-", I say nervous

"DAN HUMPHREY", Vanessa and I both yell in unison.

"I can't stand him!" shouted Mom.

"Agree to agree", I say smiling.

"Favorite ship?" Mom asks me.

"CHUCK AND BLAIR FOR LIFE!" I shout at her.

"AHHHHHH I FREAKING LOVE C AND B", she yelled, Lin hardly flinching. I swear, that woman is like a kid in an adult's body.

"We are here", said Lin, relived to get out of the fan girling car. Vanessa and I both gasped as we walked inside.

What did you think? Sorry if you dont like Gossip Girl/ don't know what it is. Ash allowed me to write this filler (and the next) because I keep pestering her about it. Love you lots! - Tara

P.S. If you don't like GG, then just you wait, there will definitely be something at the end of the the next chapter worth waiting for. So just... WAIT FOR IT!

Thanks for reading! Please Vote, Comment your opinions, and share with your other Hamilton Friends.