Hospital

Beep, beep, beep. My eyelids flutter open. I see Daveed by my bedside. Dad rushes up to me. "Are you okay, honey?" He says.

Daveed rushes to the other side of me. He grabs my hand. "I think so. I'm sorry, Daddy. It's just Anthony said I caused drama. He broke up with me."

Daveed interjected fast, "He can go to heck." I look over to my bedside to see tons of flowers and chocolate. I see a bunch of letters from the cast.

Daveed embraces me in a hug. "Cori, I would never hurt you like he did. You get out today!! You want to go hang out at IKEA later?" He says excitedly.

"Sure." I say. I swear I saw him do a little dance. I look over and grab the notes. My canvas is covered in strands. I read the notes.

Dear Corisinade,
      Jasmine is no longer apart of the Schuyler Sisters. Get better sweetie!! Love you!!
Love,
      Philippa

Dear Cori-Bori,
        Reneé, baby Chris, and I hope you get better. Tell Lin to give you your 'Team Hamilton' sweatshirt. Love you little sis!!
Love,
       #groffsauce

Corisinade,
         We miss you!! Baby misses you!! Get well soon!!
Love,
        Reneé

Baby Cinnamon Roll,
       I got you chocolate. Then I ate it. Then I got more chocolate. Then Chris ate it. So I got more. Then guess what?! I ate it again. So, I got a teddy bear. No one can eat that. Then I thought it was a gummy bear. So. Here's a flower.
Love,
      Thayne Jasperson or Samuel Seabury

Cori,
       Sorry I ate your chocolate. Get well soon!! I got you chocolate. Then Thayne ate it. WHAT IS WITH THIS CAST AND EATING CHOCOLATE!! Love you!!
Love,
        Chris Washington

Corisinade,
This is my fault. I should go to heck. Sorry.
Anthony

Sorry Cori.
Jasmine

That's it. I put down the letter. "Daveed, I don't want this to be weird, but could you snuggle me?" He nodded.

He got into the hospital bed and embraced me. Anthony opened the door. His jaw dropped and ran out. Dad ran after him.

He turned red, he was mad. "Daveed, how could he do this?" I asked.

"I don't know." He responded, "Cori, I promise to never break you." I start crying. At least he cares. Maybe I do like him.

AN: Sorry guys this is pretty bad 😕 Things are about to get salty 😏😏😏