Preparation

Jasmine and her baby spend the night. We kicked Anthony out. We get Seb's old crib out of the attic.

We wake up and remember it's the Reneof wedding. "Jasmine, it's the Reneof wedding, get up!!!" I say.

She shoots up and gets ready. I pull on some jeans and a t-shirt. I grab my make up bag and purse and we run out the door, with baby in hand.

We call an Uber, and we stop by Jazzy's house and I wait for her to grab her clothes, make up, and clothes for the wedding. She has to run back into the house to grab Phillipa Renee's dress

We talk and coo over Phillipa Renée. We pull up to Trinity Church and go to the dressing rooms.

What I saw will be burned in my memory. Renée was putting on her wedding dress, but was throwing cake samples at Phillipa who, luckily, was not in her maid of honor dress.

"I WILL NOT WEAR A CORAL PINK LIPSTICK WHEN MY DRESS IS MADE OF SATIN", Renée yelled at Phillipa.

"You can and you will, you ordered this four weeks ago", Phillipa said patiently.

"Um", I say knocking on the door, cautiously, "Jazzy and I are here."

Renée stopped throwing food at Phillipa and looked over at us. "Oh, Cori, hi", Renée smiles, her smile faltered when she saw Jasmine, "Hello Jasmine, Cori, what is she doing here."

"I came to apologize", Jazzy said taking a deep breath, "I am sorry I ever did any thing to you. I am sorry I slept with Anthony. I am,sorry I did anything to Cori. I am sorry that I lied to everyone about the father of Phillipa."

"Wait, Phillipa Renee's father isn't your ex, Kevin Shawn?" Phillipa questions, shocked.

"Uh, the father is Anthony", Jazzy mutters.

"Come again", Renée says, Jazzy having her full attention.

"Anthony is the father of Phillipa Renée, and my fetus", Jazzy says ashamed.

Renée and Phillipa gasp. "As in the guy who cheated on Cori", Phillips says, thinking it was a joke.

"Oh Jazzy, come here", Renee cried out. Jazzy and Phillipa run over to Renèe for a hug. They all cry muttering "I missed you" and "I'm sorry".

I just stand there awkwardly. "Get over here, Cori", Phillipa commands while laughing and crying.

After a three minute group hug I say, "I hate to break it to you, but some of us has to get married to a hot guy."

We all laugh and wipe away our tears. "Oh, Jazzy, I see you brought you and Phillipa's dress", Renèe say cooly, but then smiles as Jazzy starts to panic,"you better go get dressed."

"Sir, yes, Sir", Jazzy replies.

"Oh, Phillipa, sorry for throwing food at you, you know, pre-wedding jitters and argon hormones aren't a good combination", Renèe sheepishly says.

"It's fine, now let's get you dressed", Phillipa laughs.

I go and put on my light pink dress and Jazz puts on hers. Sebs will push Philippa Reneé in a wagon.

She is also wearing a light pink dress. I love this cast. Jazz and I put our hair in a side bun and put on our creme heels, in different styles, I have wedges, Jazzy has platforms, and Phillipa has stilettoes.

We put on our make up and get ready to watch our best friend get married. This going to be fun.

Hopefully there will be no drama, and the highlight of the day will be when Renèe says I do.

Sorry this was shorter. The next chapter will be longer.

So do you ship Reneof?

Thanks for reading. Also, please leave your opinion in the comments and vote if you like the chapters. If you want to, you should share with you Hamilton loving friends.

-Tara (and Ash)