Black

Cori's POV
Vanessa and I got home and started talking about GG. I hear a loud boom and suddenly get knocked unconscious. I hear sirens and Lin crying.

Lin's POV
"Cori, you have a show tomorrow." BOOM!! I get knocked back. Smoke is everywhere. I can make out two figures on the floor. Vanessa and Cori are on the ground unconscious.

Sebastian is walking around. I run into the smoke and grab my baby boy. I call the ambulance. My ribs hurt like crap.

I hear the sirens and quickly get on a gurney. They have 3 gurneys. They put Cori and Vanessa on their's. Cori is completely lifeless and Vanessa's face is smoke stained. I set Sebastian on my lap and quietly sob.

What if I lose them, I can't lose them. Vanessa still looks gorgeous even smoke stained and unconscious. "Mama!! Hermana!!" Seb says.

"It's okay. I need you to get my phone and text the cast of Hamilton. It's the first message on there. Tell them what happened." I say.

Dang, my chest hurts. I probably broke some ribs. We get to the hospital. They immediately take us to the ICU.

**Time skip: 3 hours**

I have 5 broken ribs. Cori has 2 broken legs, a fractured arm, and 3 broken ribs. She is still out.

Vanessa has a broken leg and a broken rib. She just woke up. "Are you okay, Lin?" V says.

"I'm okay. You?" I respond.

She says, "I'm getting there. She's still out? What if we lose her?"

I respond fast, "We won't." The cast comes rushing in. They had a show and a meet and greet.

"Cori!!" Anthony practically yells. "She's unconscious." Vanessa explains. Anthony sits by her bed and holds her hand. I look over to see his silent sobs.
Philippa covers her mouth. Renee rushes to hug Vanessa. Groffsauce runs to me.

"I'm so sorry, man. Are you okay?"

I respond, "We are all getting there. There was a gas explosion. We are thanking the heavens Sebs is okay and begging the Lord Cori is okay." Daveed walks in and goes to comfort Ant. Oak follows.

Jasmine rushes in. She is 5 months pregnant, she also goes to comfort Vanessa. Philippa had made her way over there too.

Leslie comes to John and I and we all embrace each other. John, Thayne, and Chris fall in. The ensemble stays and mans the crowd.

"Guys, I feel like we should say a prayer that she wakes up." Chris says. We all nod in agreement.

Chris starts the prayer, "Dear Lord, we bow before you today to say thanks for the family you have given us. Thank you for giving Lin the idea for Hamilton. Most of all thank you for giving us Cori.

"We ask for your mercy and please help Corisinade to wake up. This cast was getting in arguments and we were falling apart before her. Her joy lights up the room.

"Please Lord, let her wake up and join us. Please help that Lin, Vanessa, and Cori have full recoveries and we thank you that anything worse didn't happen.

"Thank you for your sacrifice and lovingness. We ask forgiveness for all our faults. Amen."

The entire cast was crying by now. That's when Cori's pulse started getting slower and slower. That's when panic began to arise.

Thanks for reading! Please Vote, Comment your opinions, and share with your other Hamilton Friends.