Meeting Vanessa and Sebastian

Lin takes me to his car and I get in the passenger seat. I've been on the run for 5 days. I smell terrible and I look like I'm homeless. I kind of am.

Lin blasts Alexander Hamilton. "Can you sing or act?" Lin asks.

"Well, I've done 35 musicals, 27 of which I had the lead role. So I guess I can." I respond.

Lin screams over the music, "I'M TAKING IN A THEATRE NERD OMGOODNESS BAHAHAHAHA"
Uh-oh.
Can writers go into happy shocks? "Yeah.... My favorite part/show is The Addams Family, I was Wednesday." I say. Am I bragging? What if he doesn't like me? "My favorite part/show is Hamilton. I'm Alexander Hamilton." I laugh. I feel like Lin likes me but I don't know.

"Okay, so, one of our actresses quit yesterday. Would you like her part?" Lin says.

"That depends who is it?" I say.
Lin responds fast, "Our Eliza
understudy quit on Pippa's day off." My heart jumps. This is my dream role. "YES OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS YES!!!!!!!!"

Lin laughs and gets super excited, "Thank you so much" He turns on Burn wanting to hear my voice. I get nervous but belt it. At the end, I look over, Is Lin crying? Oh my goodness. I must've been terrible!!

"I'm speechless, that was amazing. Philippa better watch out. I have to make the exception. I know your Caucasian but you are amazing. After you meet Vanessa and Seb, we are going to meet the cast. Do you know Eliza's part?" Lin says.

I'm sobbing by the end, I finally say, "Every dance, every line, every song." He laughs and says, "Alright, alright!!" We pull into the drive way of his mansion. I feel little but in the best possible way.

Lin walks in the door and yells, "Vanessa!! Someone followed me home!!"

Vanessa comes running down the stairs in a panic. Sebastian is in her arms and he is so confused.

"LIN MANUEL MIRANDA THIS IS A LITTLE GIRL WHAT THE CRAP WERE YOU THINKING!!!!!"

He laughs, "This is Corisinade Piper Miranda. I found her in the alley, her parents left her on the streets and now we are taking her in."

Vanessa replies, "A girl!!! Finally!!!! Hello Corisinade, and welcome to the family!!" She gives me a big hug and Sebastian says 'Sissy' in a questioning tone. Wow, in 30 seconds I became a part of the Miranda family.

Thanks for reading! Please Vote, Comment your opinions, and share with your other Hamilton Friends.