Moving In

Philippa Reneé is the cutest baby ever. Ant and I are completely in awe of her. Jazzy is adorable with her. Reneé is showing quite a bit. Reneof announced the baby at last nights show. She got a lot of hate as did Jazzy. I go check there Instas again to see if there is anymore hate.

caption; World, meet Phillipa Renée Jones. Welcome, my offspring

CAPTIAN_SWAN_IS_BAE: OMGOSH, your baby is SO cute, can I kidnap her? And love the name.

ASHLEY✌: WTC you were pregnant? What a wh**e

HEY-ITS-THEA: @ashley✌ I agree, I heard it through the grapevine, but I thought it was some stupid rumor. What a sl*t

I can't believe they would say that to Jaz. I text Jazzy.

Me: Hey!! I read Instagram comments. Sorry girl. The baby is ADORABLE. Don't let them eat to you. Can I help you move back in?
Jazzy: Thanks girly. Yeah sure. Come over now. I have a surprise... Bring Ant 😏
Me: Kay.

I text Anthony.

Me: Can you come pick me up from Dads and we can go hang out at Jazzy's place?
BAE😍😍😍😘😘😘: Sure thing. Cul8r

Anthony comes and picks me up. "Hey bae" he says. I kiss him, we get more passionate and end up in the back seat.

Anthony and I have gotten off the calm stage and more on the hands through our hair and me sitting on him.

We finally get back in the front seat and we go to Jazzy's "Hey guys!!" Jazzy says. The insane new mother has her baby in her hands while she is jamming out to the Hamilton soundtrack.

"Hey Jaz!" Anthony says. He eyes the baby. He has been begging me for a baby. I want one too. Maybe after we get married. "So, I was wondering if maybe you guys would move in and help me with the baby?" Anthony immediatly turns to me and I nod. He excitedly says yes.