Chapter 41~cruise

Start from the beginning

"Get the fuck out of bed and go get your children!" She yells at me. "Jenna they're fine. Look what's right above our bed." I turn the camera around to the window and all you can see it's the water. "Amy!!! Are you trying to kill me." I laugh and lie back down beside Ricky, he's still asleep and not paying attention.

"Wait did you just wake up?" She asks. "Yeah why?" I ask yawning and laying on top of Ricky. "I hate you. How do you wake up like you've just gone threw hair and make up?" I laugh and Ricky smirks. "I love waking up to that." Ricky kisses me and walks to the bathroom while I blush hard. "Well I'll let you two be. Just don't die and if the ship-" I cut her off. "I won't die Jenna." She smiles and hangs up.

"Now first on the list have sex with Amy." One hour later. "Check." He smirks and we get ready.

"Second swimming!" We run and jump in. He laughs at me and I laugh at him. He swims under and I chase after him. I can't find him but he somehow found me and pulls me up. He kisses me and I smile, as well as for some reason all the older people around us. I wrap my legs around his waist, pretty much that's how we swim me clinging onto him and him moving around.

We get out to dry, and dry is me sitting on Ricky's lap with a bunch of towels around us. He goes to return the towels and I'm just kinda looking around. "Oh hey." Some group of guys say walking up to me. I just ignore them and act like I can't hear them. Ricky comes and we walk away. "The club is gonna be so fun." He says putting his nice shirt on. "I know." Were not much for clubs but I think this is gonna be fun.

Me and Ricky are just pretty much just watching all the drunk dancing and it's so funny. "I'm really glad you've worked past things with your dad, and you can be around drinks and stuff!" I yell at Ricky over the music. "Thanks, dance with me Amy!" He says smiling. "What?! No I don't dance." I yell back.

"To bad your gonna dance with me!!" He yells pulling me. "Dirty dancing dance!" He says smiling. I've seen that movie plenty of times so this should be easy. We end up dirty dancing and laugh the entire time.

"Well that was fun." I say. "What?! Amy speak up I still can't here!" He says laughing as we walk out. "Ok what next?" I ask smiling. "Exploring!" He says smiling. We get changed once again and walk around. We end up to going really cool places like the front of the ship, and we even made it into a newlywed party, cause we looked like newlyweds.

"Ok so where do you think we could make out that would make people cringe?" Ricky asks smirking. "Uh, oo I know the on board library." I say laughing.

We make it to the on board library, and it is full with older people. "Perfect." I whisper and Ricky smiles. He finds a chair and I sit on his lap. He kisses me and it's so awkward I end up laughing right in his face. People give us looks and it makes me want to starts dying of laughter again. "Control yourself. Think of it as high school when we had to sneak." I nod and he kisses me. "I don't think this is gonna work." He nods and we end up leaving.

"Alright dinner." He says as we walk to the food area. We each get what we want and we make small talk, while we see the sun set from the windows inside. "Our days almost over...." He says sadly. "I know, I love the kids just this was fun being responsibility free. But we have many responsibilities and I love them." We rest our food a little bit, before we go into the jacuzzi.

We get dried off, and we go watch a movie on the main deck along with a bunch of other people, movie actually really sucks. "I miss my babies." I groan to Ricky. "Me too, how about we just go get them?" He says happily. "Aw what the heck." I say leaping up happily, he takes my hand and we walk to where the kids are.

"Oh hey you guys still have an hour." The guy at the kids club says. "Oh we know, we just missed them." I say smiling. "John, Delilah, and Mason correct?" He asks looking at a list. Me and Ricky nods and he leads inside this huge playroom. They're watching a Disney movie, but there eyes light up when they see me and Ricky. They walk back over to us, and the guy hands me Mason who's asleep.

"Did you guys have a good day?" Me and Ricky ask. "The best day, but I can't wait for tomorrow, exploring is fun!" John answers and Delilah nods in agreence. Me and Ricky smile at them, and enter our room. We put Mason, sleeping and bed and Delilah showers first and John right after. Then Ricky goes, then me.

My phone rings and look who it is the devil.......Jenna. "Here you wanna talk to your aunt Jenna?" I ask John, he takes the phone and answers. "Hi aunt Jenna, hi Jenna!" Delilah and John say. "Phew you guys are ok, wait where's Mason! And why are you answering your moms phone!" Jenna says frantically.

"He's fine his right here." I say as John hands me the phone. "So everyone's alive right?!" I nod and she sighs in relief. "How long until you come back?" She asks. "Like seven days." She says. "I need my partner in crime back!" She groans. "To bad for right now she's my partner in crime." Ricky says smiling. "Shut up, she's your life partner I'm her crime partner." Jenna says. "Eh, I still have her 90% of the time so I win this one." Ricky says kissing my cheek and laying down. "I'll be back soon Jenna. I gotta go alright." I say. "Yeah whatever just forget about me and live the dream I'll be fine." She says. "No Jenna-" she hung right up on me.

I sigh and Ricky rubs my back. "Don't worry about it Amy, she just spazzed." I nod and lay beside him and put Mason cradled in my arm.

I feel bad, maybe Jenna's going through something....I sigh and fall asleep

A/N alrighty update😁 shoutout to my boo secretlife_ramy_15 she didn't do anything in this chap but you should go read her story cause it's gold. Oh and shout out to CaptainAmerica1000 for always voting and stuff, read her book it's bomb.

QOTD:pet peeve

AOTD:people who talk shit, when people call me Isabelle or Bella no bitch it's Isabella or Izzy, oh and math😂✌🏼️👋🏼