Chapter 47

I really thought that this would be okay when I knew it was going to be all fine. I mean, nothing went well as far as I knew. I trusted Pandora and Pandoru, but deep inside, I am a gullible person that trusted people a lot. I was afraid to lose trust from people I am close too. But for not realising that Pandora was actually pretending that I already tamed him, was something I truly regretted for not noticing it sooner, but I've trusted him.

Oh Ani, how dumb are you? But knowing how dumb you are, you just made your own true enemies, even your favourite characters. But it wasn't your fault, it wasn't my fault. 

No, I was at fault. If only, if only I didn't trust his words. If only I didn't fall for that normal, casual voice that could find it's way to my thoughts and gaining my trust within seconds. But right now, I wasn't going to like this.

Not when I am watching whatever Pandoru was doing with my body and killing everyone. But instead of being scared, I was happy. Grinning so wide.

Paranoia didn't cross my mind. I honestly that this was entertainment, watching people dying. I chuckled. Pandora heard my laugh, he noticed I like it very much. In a click second, I felt like I changed myself completely and like to see people dying.

Hey, you're seriously messing with my mind now, you know that? I told him, giggling as he snapped someone's neck on the way through the corridors that is plated with iron. The alarm was running off wild, people gathering to block my possessed body,  shooting bullets at me but all being deflected just by Pandoru's magic power. Sending off to the foes.

I have been. It's fun that you like this. He laughed as he got one the bullets and threw it through someones head, blasting their brains out to the walls with blood. I giggled in excitement.

Ooh~ Those brains really look bloody. Look! It is blood! I acted like a child. This wasn't like me. I would cringe so badly. I knew Pandoru was on the verge of taking over my mind, my feelings, my body, my soul and changing every part of me. I have no idea who can stop him, or me. In fact, I am just hoping someone will and take this Pandora off and smash it. Why can't it be like that?

No, I want to kill now. Those words has been rushing through my head everytime the jewel made a kill in front of my eyes. Taking the Pandora off is the last thing I want to do. I want to feel the adrenaline rushing through to gouge people's guts out, piercing my nails in their necks with the shrill of their scream. It is so wonderful. I love this. The moment of regret have never crossed my mind. This is anime. Everything is fake so being a murderer won't be as bad.

Want to swap? You want to kill? I laughed. What kind of question is that?

Of course~ This is fun!

It took within milliseconds to change back to my body. Everything I saw was just shades of red. Only red, that's it. I see one person, whimpering while shaking his gun. It seemed he wanted to kill me, but too afraid.

"Do you want to die?" I question him. He shook his head. I smiled. "Then that means yes!" I laughed darkly, controlling his arm and aiming his gun to his head. He was screaming loudly, pleading to stop. Then without a second thought, I made him shot himself and his body went limp, crashing down to the floor along with the others dead bodies. I smirked.

I haven't have fun once in a while; just by killing.

***

-30 minutes ago-

"Pandoru, got a way to open this door?" I asked. I heard a slight hum from him.

"Yes, but it has a code and I need to find the code. It will take a while. Can you wait?"