Chapter 38

"Got to say...what a basement..." Conan said in awe as he saw several equipments and mechanical things around. Even the car.

"Yeah...I never knew my house had a basement like this before. And so I didn't really know about it until I came falling down from my room through that portrait of my dad." Kaito told.

"And that's how Kaitou KID came back again! Falling into the basement!" Ani gleefully pointed it out, finishing tying Kiryuu up with a rope, tightening it. "Now...this person..." She began to stare at her, looking up and down. She still seems to be unconscious, or something, she thought.

"Change 'Emo outfit clothes'." She commanded, her ruined uniform changed into her usual outfit. Then her phone began to vibrate. She sighed and knew it was Pandoru who is dying to talk. She commanded once again,"Unmute Pandoru."

"Bleh! Finally I can talk freely!" He boomed, his voice seems very happy. "I almost died of not speaking in your thoughts and outside of thoughts. You're so mean Ani-chan!"

Kaito and Conan couldn't really speak at all since they don't really know what is happening, well they don't have a clue on what to say between her phone and herself. Ani laughed, unnerved by it. "You are not useful during fightings alright? You speak nonsense and so you're practically useless. You even distracted me!" She exclaimed, pulling out her phone from her pocket.

"But I was trying to be use-"

"Oi mate, you ain't tryin' to be useful here a'ight? You donut." She began to speak another language but Conan and Kaito recognizes the way of her accent.

"Isn't that...um...British...accent...in English?" Kaito asked, familiar mostly with Saguru talking in English in some occasions.

"Yes...but I can't tell if it's a well good one or a bad one..." Conan laughed awkwardly. Kaito did the same.

(A failed welsh accent...haha...)

"Well you loser trying talking another language to see if I could understand it." He insulted her.

"You ducker you think that talking Japanese can make you understand it? You probably have google translate ugh." She kept on rambling to her phone, obviously pissed.

"Oh. She changed her accent. Well now it is a normal one." Kaito stated, slowly rubbing his head in confusion. Also thinking about the word Google...reminds him of that search engine in their world but almost similar.

"You understand what they're saying?" Conan asked, curious. Raising an eyebrow up as he lift his head up to Kaito. Kaito smirked moving his eyeballs down to him.

"We both do. But the conversation is...bit weird. And ruthless. Look at them." He showed his confused smile. They both just stare at the conversation, a rambling between a girl and a phone.

"You ***hole *****. You should be aware on how many people don't freaking care about a piece of **** like you."

"You're a freaking emo freak that is a weeaboo that watches ****** for fun and then reads **** and then reads djs about this two people in front of you right now!"

Some are true, some are to make Conan and Kaito believe in his lies.

"U-Us?" Kaito pointed himself. "Hey, what about us? What you read about us?"

"Oh, she reads many **** about you guys and she even writes about you having-"

"MUTE PANDORU!" She yelled out, causing a long silence after that. She slapped herself and rubbed her forehead in the mean time. Conan and Kaito just froze.