Chapter 21

(Cant be bothered to proof read because u know what is happening)

"What the heck you never told me about this!" I whispered-yelled. "I could've known this all if you told me this small amount of information. Come on, this didn't even took me 5 minutes to read!" I was simply mad and frustrated for how many days it has been and yet, yet he never told me this! I groaned and turn off my phone, shoved it inside my pocket angrily. He annoys me so much.

So for the information he just gave me, is this:

Ani, you are a player. Pandoru is the phone that sent you the information. And thus here I will be telling you the main points.

You are a Player; you can level up, earn points through certain missions whenever Pandoru give them to you.

You can level up by gaining experience whenever you complete the missions. You use the phone to see the shop, your level, the amount of experience you have, your inventory and your stats.

This is, of course, a similar game of rpg. You can upgrade your stats. The stats are Strength, Intelligence, Dexterity, Vitality and Defence. When you level up, you can get points for their stats and upgrade which ever so you wish to upgrade.

For intelligence, it really vary which world you are in. If the world is magical, the Intelligence is magic. However, if the world does not involve magic, it will be change for knowledge. But for you, you had a gift which from the Boss; me. And so you can have Intelligence as Magical powers. You can switch between Magical or Intelligence by just holding on it for 3 seconds. The message will show that you have now switched. And it's basically like that!

You can meet other Players within the world they are in. You can attack players, or become comrades with them.

If you die, you lose your phone but you will respawn in a different location within the area of the world. However, for you to respawn back, a Player or a character have taken hold of the device and answer the question which is 'Revive the Player?' Which is said in the phone. If the person or a Player tap 'Yes', you, who died, can respawn back to a different location within the area in the world. If the person tap no, you will die and end up back to the reality world and won't remember anything what you did in the other world.

Once you've respawned, your device will not be with them. It will still be with the person or a Player who is holding the device within their hand. However, there's a catch. If the Player can't get the phone to you within 24 hours, you will die. You must have your phone back since it is crucial for you to survive. Without your device, you can't use your power or attacks. You cannot equip your weapons. Your stats that you upgraded won't reflect on yourself.

However, your level will restart back to 0. Your phone upgrades will be erased until you can buy it again. All of the stats will restart back to 0. The points will restart back to 0. However your items inside your inventory will not disappear. They will remain in your inventory even when you die and respawn again.

There's a limit of destroying the city or a building or anything around within the world using your power. There's range of 1 to 10 of warning. If it exceeds to 5, they will get a warning. If it gets to 7, they will get a second warning, if it gets to 10. Your skills and equips and stats will be on hold for 1 week, meaning that cannot use them for a duration of 1 week. So you remember when you punched a tree? That you made only 0.01 in the range. But in few hours, it will start back at zero. However, you will never know.

When you throw your attack, the amount of attack you do will not show, like amount of damage you've done to a Player. It's similar but different from any RPG or MMORPG games. Like the health bar, it won't show either and the only way for the you or other Players to know that they are in a low health is that when can no longer fight and dies. There's also a limit when you use your Magic attacks. However you will never know when you will run out of Magic energy.