Chapter 30

-No one's pov-

"Ugh! She left me!" Kiryuu groaned. "Just when I needed to talk to her."

"Well this Okabe person left early also." Shizuku pointed out, looking out of the window. He notice Ani walking the other direction, giving him suspicions. "I'm leaving if Ahiru-chan isn't here anymore, bye." He went ahead, exiting the classroom, quickly.

"Wait, don't leave me behind!" She called out, following him.

Once they were out, Shizuku turn right to see what's up with Ani. He quickly dash to the side of the school until he heard pleading noises.

"P-please! S-stop. I-I will do anything, p-please!" It was the familiar voice that Shizuku heard whenever he went up to them when they tried to beat up Ani. He turn to the corner and saw the moment where Ani is brutal.

Two bodies, battered and bruised, some blood over their faces from the horrific wounds that Ani sent them. Then the victim who was terrified of what Ani was doing, trembling, leaning against the wall. Then she was holding the bully's throat with one hand, pinning him to the wall. Kiryuu came to see what was the commotion, until she saw the scene.

"You're really a kind of person I hate." She said with venom, hurling him over to the ground, hard. "Don't mess with him, or me." She spat. She was not harmed, not a single scratch laid on her. She pick up her bag along with the bag Kiryuu gave to her which is the girl's uniform inside.

Once she picked it up, she notice the two people, and smirked, shrugging her shoulders. "Gotta say, that wasn't really tough." Ani said casually, walking toward to them. Kiryuu began to become mad of her. Maybe even angrier. Well she does care about the students sometimes. But this went too far.

"You were about to kill them!" Kiryuu exclaimed. Ani stopped, chuckling a bit.

"So?" She raised an eyebrow up. "They deserve to die. However, I am nice so they won't die. Bullies aren't meant to be alive anyway." She remarked, walking closer to both of them.

"Y-you're the worst!" She tired to slap Ani but quickly, Ani grabbed her wrist, gripping it tighter. Kiryuu flinched, pain spreading around her wrist.

"Ahiru, that's enough. Leave her alone." Shizuku told her. Ani let go of her hand as she back away from her, leaving a pinkish-red ringed mark around her wrist. Kiryuu held her wrist, bringing it to her chest, staring at Ani angrily.

Even though she's the one who was about to slap me. Wow. Ani thought. This person should get a beating also. I have a RIGHT! Duck head.

"I wonder if I get suspended? That will be nice." She ask herself, tapping her chin with her index finger.

"Chances are if this vice president decided to tell to the principle then yeah, you might." He sighed, rubbing his head.

"Meh, okay then." She smiled normally. "Kiryuu-san, I will wear it tomorrow. Don't worry! I won't be a bad person from now on!" She giggled dramatically like a little child. She nodded slowly and waved farewell to her. Kiryuu stood still while Ani went ahead with Shizuku following her.

Who would've thought there was that side of her? Kiryuu watch them go, then turn her head to the unconscious bodies, and a person who seems traumatized. She have a lot of things to do now. She smirked. She looked down to Okabe, he who smiled back to her.

"Plan successful. She's not a type of person to be fighting with." Okabe stood up, dusting his clothes off.

"Eh? But you were the type to be a bait though! I seriously thought you were going to get beaten up from those bullies." She pouted, giving a dramatic sad expression. Okabe was not pleased.