Chapter 33

It was already morning, still sleeping on the bed like a log. But I made myself wake up early. My face probably look like a zombie. With my eyes tired, I look at my phone to see what time. Thank goodness I have like my old kind of phone back. I missed it so much. Anyways it's nice. However, I want to go sleep. But no.

I pulled myself up, rubbing my eyes. Where was my glasses? Oh right, they were broken and lost somewhere in that park where no one was around, which was weird. How can I see now? Well my eyesight isn't that bad but...I can see about a meter away. But everything else is blurry at that point. Didn't I say this before? Okay my memory is killing me.

"School starts at 8...and it's 5:47...yeah mini shower woo..." I cheered tiredly and yawned loudly, stretching myself which feels nicer. I exited the room, hoping to see of there is the uniform Kiryuu gave me. I dropped it somewhere before Shizuku drag me out of the house. Annoying much?

I inspected the living until I found the familiar bag. I lazily shuffled towards the bag, picked it and then trudge into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. Yay...mini shower is fun. I have a great habit.

After a while of showering, I covered my body with the towel that was hanged on the towel rack, I think? My memory does kill me. And then the clothes inside the bag. I exhale and inhale, just hoping I will be getting good vibes from it, which I probably won't. Okay. I took it out and look how nice it is. Not. It is not nice. And then there's the skirt. My mouth dropped.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" Hell with that girl man. HELL WITH THAT GIRL. Guess what guys! Short skirt. Who am I am talking to? Myself. Yes probably. Thanks now everyone is going to see my panties yay. No, wait. Leggings! I can buy them from the shop. Great. Nice idea Ani. Nice idea!

After buying from the shop, I wore my uniform. Fits perfectly. Yay. I guess me and Kiryuu is the same size, despite me being fatter haha. Okay enough. Leggings are worn. I sigh. Maybe I should go out early. I wanna take a walk. Because I think there's a nice weather outside? Wait, food...yeah I can totally survive without it. I am not bothered.

I went out of the bathroom and entered back to Ran's room. Does she have a mirror? I take a look. Not really...Well who cares. Lets just go early. I will be sleeping in the classroom though.

But I need entertainment. No I don't. Do I? No. Ugh!

"Unmute Pandoru." I whispered.

Bah! I can finally talk! Oh my god I wish that command never exist in that shop.

Bad mistake. Okay maybe me should mute you again.

NOOOO! Please! Don't put me into misery again!

But I like making people sad. Or hurt. Teehee~

Yeah, you're so mean!

I was always mean. Okay, just don't talk while I walk.

Um, are you sure you're fine with walking with that clothing, or rather, that uniform.

Shut up, I have too. Now excuse me.

I wore my socks and slide into my converse shoes because I don’t care. I bid farewell to people in this house which I doubt they will never hear. I open the door and then I saw the brown haired person about to knock.

"O-oh...hi..." He murmured. I shook my head in disappointment.

"Why are you here? So early in the morning?" I asked, still tired but I wasn’t up for more trouble. Like getting a guy loving me, oh hell naw.

"Um, I...was worried. And I couldn't help but to come here early. Sorry." He apologised. Inspecting my clothing a little more closer, blushing slightly. "You changed."