Chapter 13

Alright, when I showed it to Hakase. He seemed very cool with my appearance. I clapped my hands together and cheered. As soon as I said that, Ai went out of her room and glance at me with her evil yawny eyes. "We should make lunch, I bet you haven't eaten breakfast Ani, nor took a shower. You smell." She said without even sugar coating her words.

"Thanks Haibara-chan, you're very nice." I rolled my eyes and head straight to the bathroom. I am not really fond Japanese bath stuff but I guess I could just get used to it.

***

I dryed my hair with a towel, coming out with my normal attire. Yep, the same black clothes. I took my sweet time in the bathroom, 40 minutes in there. The water is nice and warm. I like it, so relaxing. However, when I went out there was kids and I instantly went back into the bathroom again.

The kids mustn't know that I live here...never live here...

I mouthed out the words repeatedly, just begging for them to leave already. The constant breathing of mine quickened. Puffing my chest up and down, clutching on it. I don't know why but these kids are much smarter than my little brother but they're not as smart as me!

Because why would I hide myself? I don't want to talk too much. It's really a bothersome if people talk too much which gives me a heading. They ask a lot of questions. Well I ask questions a lot but that doesn't apply to me. I am such a hypocrite.

My tummy started to rumble as I hear them going to leave. I made my hand into a fist and pulled it down, making a victory pose. I am very weird I am so not sorry. However, I can't wait to get food for myself. Well, if there is food. When I hear the sound of the click of the door, somehow, and hear them talk. They were about to leave.

"Well then, we will see you soon Haibara-chan." Mitsuhiko said.

"Don't forget to bring it in tomorrow at school!" Ayumi exclaimed.

"I can't wait to eat eel tomorrow." Genta said.

"Genta-kun..." Ayumi and Mitsuhiko said together. I just hear Genta nervously laughing. When I heard the door close, I open the bathroom door and exited.

I rubbed my head nervously laugh. "Hi...Haibara...lunch?" I ask lowly. She heard me.

"Yeah, right over there. Help yourself. I covered it in cling film. Made curry for you and the kids. Though they left." She said. I nodded. She is sitting on the stool from the counter. She slide the plate towards me then lean her cheeks to her hands on the table. Just smiling at me. I find it very suspicious for her to poison my food. Although, I am going to eat it all. What's on the plate that is. If deaths comes in, the afterlife is always there. Oops lame quote sorry.

I came to the counter. I unwrap the cling film and made it into cling of ball and place it away from me. Haibara gave me a spoon to eat. Just to say this, I can't eat well with forks or knifes, like those western people who eats with them. I use my hands, no they are not disgusting to use if you clean them thoroughly, or just a spoon sometimes. Also, I can't eat with chopsticks. I end up using them wrongly.

Holding the spoon, I dive it into the curry and began to shove it inside my mouth. The taste was delicious, almost near to those Indian currys which I love them most. Though to be honest, my mum's currys aren't that nice but I sometimes eat them because there's no other food I can eat. Unless noodles I can cook or nuggets, maybe chicken or fish.

Within few minutes, I finished all the food. And hopefully. Hopefully I do not get a stomach or food poisoning that can cause be to sit on the toilet for 20 minutes. I exhale in a nice, calm manner and smiled.

"Thanks Haibara-chan, that's was delicious." I prasied her. Trying to be nice here ya know.

She smiled back at me. "Why thank you, Ani." She responded. And yes I was eating while standing up. I have that habit sometimes.