Chapter 10

The fuzzy feeling of being awake was something I would never, ever thought of. My face was all cold as I knew something made me be like this. I didn't remember anything before I passed out, although I knew something, or someone, was literally screaming my name. No seriously, screaming my name.

"Ani-chan! Wake up! Please I love you oh don't leave me oh my god Ani-chan! My love for you is like diarrhea and it's a never ending cycle." For the dear goddess of ever happening never after loser faced phone. And hopefully it is not my phone.

Though I thought I knew it would be my phone because who would ever say that to me but of course, the most logical thing that would come to my mind is that I never made Pandoru talk ever. Unless I brought that thing in the shop that can make him talk which I will never buy it ever.

I open my eyes and sat myself straight and swing my legs over the couch from my slumber and look around. "Can my phone talk now? Can my freaking phone talk now?" I question, displeased that who would do such thing that my phone can talk. Or maybe I am going into random conclusions.

Someone slide my glasses in and the first thing I saw was Conan. Then as I observe the place around, Ai, Heiji, Kaito, Agasa was around. And then Akako was there to inspect me more closer. Kaito made a fist and landed it on his other palm.

"Pandoru was right! It would wake up Ani-chan if I said that in a different annoying voice. Pandoru is so clever!" Kaito clapped his hands in delight with the phone in between his hands as he gaze at me with eye wide open. I glance at him, not amused.

I sighed in disappointment. Although after few moments, my head spun around again as I fell back on the couch and landed on the pillow which they place it there. I massaged my temples to try to ease off the headache that came to the surface in my head. Wonderful.

"You should stay a little longer, it's been a rough day for you." Ai said, crossing her arms with her mildly cold face.

"Yeah, we should wait till you're completely healed. We shouldn't let you go anyway. Your face is all pale. Although I don't really understand how only your neck and upwards is all pale white." Conan explained.

I touch my face all over. It is cold. I felt that sensation before but when I touch my stomach, it's all warm. What exactly happened? The irritating headache surge over my head as it was astonishingly painful, making it hard to think. Damn it what happened? I need an answer. An answer to my question, making my head brimming with curiosity.

I blinked and shook my head, trying to ease the pain but obviously not working. I called, "Akako, where are you-" When I inspect the place around, Akako wasn't here anymore.

"She disappeared." Heiji pointed it out. Everyone look around. She is gone.

I exhale deeply. "Wonderful, I wanted to ask her why am I like this." I stop and thought for a moment and then remembering something was missing. "Oh yeah, my phone." I started to look around until Kaito spoke.

"Here, catch it," Kaito just threw it at me. I wasn't ready and I just caught my phone barely. That almost land on my face. Just having a mini heart attack of catching your only phone is natural right? Well yeah every good developed phone is expensive. And my face.

"Thanks for the phone, don't throw please." I told him. Kaito just chuckled.

"You're welcome, my fair lady." He bowed down dramatically as I look at him in disgust and grunted. Yeah I get it, he is a gentleman but it just weird me out that keeps doing that.

"Okay well, what if it actually hit me face?" I question him. He gave me a 'hmph'.

"I knew you were able to catch. Pandoru knows you so well. It told me about you." He winked at me. I shook my head. Why phone!