Chapter 4

"So a thief like you wouldn't mind revealing your identity to me?" I asked.

"You have the Pandora, I really don't care about revealing my identity since you have something that I want. You're just a kid aren't you?" Kaito stared at me nonchalantly.

"But what about me as a kid? I would just tell the police about you. Or someone that I know. A 'kid' that will catch you at some point." I grinned. He look down at me, sweating. He must know who I am talking about.

So fortunately enough, Kaitou KID brought me with him because he cares about me so much. I'm joking he's doing this because of my eye. He changed his suite to his normal clothes when we head to his house. Now I sat in his living room, while he stood up just staring at me.

"I need to keep your eye a secret. It would be bad when it gets found out."

"Hmm? My eye a secret? Why does it bother you?"

"Would you like to get your eye rip out from your eye sockets? I wouldn't think so. There are people, like scientists that want your eye and examine it. And there's those crazy fellas that want that jewel in your eye. Or maybe those people..." He muttered quietly in the end of his last sentence. Ugh Kaito what the heck man. Well that supposedly could be true. I wouldn't want my eye ripped out though. By crazy people.

(Kaito is so OOC ;~; Sorry) (wait every character is lol)

We both kept silent until I spoke up once again. "So, introduce yourself. I need to know more about you since you revealed yourself. Or trying to keep me here instead."

He sighed and sat down on the same couch as me, leaning back.

"I am Kuroba Kaito, a magician extraordinaire!" He said energetically. Popping a flower out of nowhere. I seen too much of his tricks that my face was casual. Sorry.

"Is that it? Aren't you going to say more?" I raised both of my eyes, not amused. Thought I took his flower just to make a little bit happy or something.

"Shut up, I have my reasons to keep my own self private." He scowled and look the other way.

"Well that's fine. I think I know a lot about you already." I snickered, leering at him.

"Huh? What do you-"

"Kuroba Kaito. 17 years old. He is a student in Ekoda High and his birthday is June 21. He has a childhood friend called Nakamori Aoko which she is Kuroba Kaito's neighbour. His mother is Kuroba Chikage who is the ex-Phantom lady. His father is Kuroba Toichi, the greatest magician ever alive and the first Kaitou KID, died because of some sort of organization, called themselves 'Snake' that killed him. So alias the second generation of Kaitou KID was born. To revenge his dad, he will find the Pandora and bring down the 'Snake'. Also Kuroba-kun is very scared of fishes. I wonder why though?" I saw Kaito shocked again. Why? Because I stalked you? Haha...

"Umm..Kuroba-kun..."

"Everything you said is correct. How?" He looked rather in an awe on what I just gave out.

"Magic. Magic is the key to anything and everything. I'm joking. Although that red witch uses magic." I thought of Akako somehow. Because she's red at some point, right?

Abruptly you, he grabbed my shoulders. "What else do you know?" He glared at me with his cerulean eyes at me. Hey hey, I am not the seeker of the future to know what you want to know.

"Your father is not dead, he's alive. Corbeau Crow, you met him before didn't you?" I inquired, just confirming. I wasn't too sure though when watching the anime. Is not that explainable. Like, who knows? It could be another person that decided to imitate him but differently. I have my own theories sometimes, but they aren't that well thought of. I'm not too clever about it anyways.