Chapter 37

Kaito and Conan slammed the doors open, looking inside of the gymnasium. Students and teachers over crowded the hall. Conan looked around. The plastic bombs are hidden, therefore they wouldn't get to find them and disarm them in time. However, they need to evacuate them quickly.

Both of them called out, as loud as they could. Students and teachers heads are turned towards them, confused on what's up. Kaito announced there is a bomb in the building. Most people didn't react, but this time Conan warned them if they want to die, then die here. Now, that literally made everyone panic and so all of them dashing out and also from other doors.

"Tantei-kun, you're very nice of saying that. 'Then die here'. Normally you wouldn't say that." Kaito commented, watching people running out.

"Whatever works, it works." He smiled slyly.

"Despite you being a kid of saying that."

"Shut up."

I think Ani is the one who is getting me to say these now and then...haha...

Everyone evacuated safely and within seconds, bomb explosions was heard and the roof of the building plummeted down to the ground, heavily. Ani and Shizuku and the others heard the the explosion, along with the people outside of the school around the area and the students and teachers. The police was called from the outsiders and they arrived just moments later. And ambulances came to arrival.

Ani's wounds weren't that severe since Shizuku took almost the damage from that vice president. Although it was life threatening for him and he needed treatment badly even though regeneration is occurring right now for him. The EMT and the Paramedics put him on the stretchers, secured him and place him inside the ambulance. They left quickly, Shizuku was sad that Ani didn't care at all. Well that is her alright.

(You do freaking realised I had to research crap :) )

For the vice president girl, well, Ani made her stand up even though paralysed. She forced her. The EMTs thought she need help and get treatment. But of course, Ani found a great reason and lied to them and they believed it. Ani is kind of great of lying, however that is very bad.

The police inquired many people but no avail on who seems to be the culprit behind the bombing and the huge concave shape on the front of the building. Ani kept being quiet, holding Kiryuu up, seemingly making her look like she is actually standing. Just barely. Conan and Kaito laugh inside their heads on how hard Ani is trying and knowing who is all behind this scene. Them both.

To Ani's surprise, she never thought to meet Megure Keibu along with Sato Keiji and Takagi Keiji. They observed around the crowd of teachers and parents with their child, hugging them in relief with most of the parents do. Until they spotted Conan with people they don't even recognize. Megure Keibu can't even speak the words he wanted to say when he sees Conan who is always right beside the lousy detective back in the agency.

And here, he's right at it. With the usual cause of matter that brings them here. He lowered his eyebrows muttering the words 'It's that kid again...'

Sato Keiji and Tagaki Keiji came up to Conan, Kaito, Ani and that vice president she's been holding for some while so she wouldn't just run off. Well Ani is simply strong and thus Kiryuu couldn't get struggle out from her grip.

Ani smiled on the thought that the kids were well behaved and listened to her then following her instructions. She didn't even know how well she expects them to listen to her even she might be a biggest threat to them. But they did, even though they seemed very intimidated by her, trembling badly. But they helped her out. It seems quite nice since she never gets well with little kids. She hates them sometimes.