Chapter 25

After school came.

Ani pushed her chair under the table and started to pack up her books and slide it through her bag. She doesn't want to join any clubs. It's annoying. Plus, she wouldn't have time anyway.

Of course, Shizuku done packing, it's just that he is always waiting for Ani to be done, which she always take her time to do things.

She swung her bag over her shoulder and peaking behind to see Shizuku, just smirking at her. She sighed and went off, not even bothered to wait for him. But he soon followed up.

Already outside, she became annoyed with him. What's up with him following her all the time? Like a persistent dog following its owner everywhere, loving the owner. That's exactly what Ani described him as.

She halt in her tracks and he instantly halt also. She was about to shout, but it isn't that necessary plus it is a waste of her voice. She groaned and spun around.

"What?" He ask, seems to be puzzled, but actually not.

"You're annoying. Stop following me around." She growled, glaring at him right in his eyes.

"You really hate me."

"Exactly. I am expecting everyone to hate me anyways. How could you deal such offensive words I have been spitting out of my mouth? You sick bastard." She insulted him. He doesn't look frazed by her words at all.

"I'm used to words like those. Honestly, I dealt with a lot of them. And I-"

"Cut the bull crap will ya? I don't trust people easily, and you might end up killing me."

"I won't kill you. Moreover, what can I gain from killing players? There's literally nothing at all."

Ani look at him, thinking about it. That's true that the info that Pandoru gave me didn't tell me about what happens if I killed a player. Nothing at all. It's a miracle what I have remembered when I read that. She thought.

"Fine. But for today, just don't follow me." She said.

"No." He bluntly said.

"What! Why!"

"Something happened, I know there is." He narrow his eyebrows and intently gaze into me. She flinched.

She act like there's nothing wrong at all. "No. There isn't." Ani told him. "Absolutely nothing."

"But I am sure-"

"I am sure that you're just imagining things. I just change moods quite easily and they don't last very long. And maybe you shouldn't try to talk me about this again." She stated, turning away from him and march forwards, trying to get away from. Ani hear footsteps behind her. He is following her.

That pesky person.

Ugh, fine! I don't care anymore. Let him follow me.

She scoffed and clicked her tongue. Just looking ahead of herself, almost reached to the gates, just seeing the little Cone waiting for her, looking by it. Why would he wait out infront of the gate out of all days for Ani? Well Ani did, apparently ignored the Cone for a long time. Not to mention, she even ignored Kaito whenever they met time to time, which left Kaito being confused. However, she didn't really try hard enough to ignore Ran. She's just like a nice person.

Ani doesn't really like making anyone, who really don't look like can hold an offensive comment, mad or sad. But of course, that's her judging based on the person's personality. But rather not on Ran. Her brain is quite messed up and confusing for you to understand anyway.