KMR 01 - The Confession

Should I tell you,
Should I tell you not?
- by Kim Namjoo, APink Petals

💑

KISS ME RIGHT 01
The Confession

Kim Kei

"What?!! Are you serious?!!" Yein shouted. She who's walking beside me just now stopped. I also stop walking. I'm looking at her.

"Why are you so shocked?" I asked her.

"Hongbin sunbae that you told me is the Ultimate Hongbin, Lee Hongbin sunbae? Our school basketball ace?" Yein asked me with a serious tone.

"Yeah. Do we have another Hongbin in our school?" I asked her. She's really weird.

"But, are you really sure that you're going to confess your feeling toward him?" she asked.

"Why are you acting so weird?" I asked her.

"Ani. Just.. Are you really sure that you're ready to confess to him?" she asked me again.

"Well. I think so," I answered. "Why?"

"Why do you want to confess to him? Do you like him?" Yein asked.

"Of course I like him. I'm going to confess to him that I like him," I said.

"Why did you like him? Is it because he's dazzling? Charming? Handsome? Or because he's talented? Or famous?" Yein asked me non-stop

"I've told you before about the boy who I thought that he's an angel because he's so kind and handsome. Do you remember?" I asked.

"I'm not really sure," she said. "Why?"

"He is that angel. Lee Hongbin sunbae," I said.

"Angel?" Yein asked. "Are you sure about that?"

"Why? He's kind and nice and handsome," I said.

"You surely know nothing about him," Yein said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her.

"You haven't heard about that didn't you? Lee Hongbin sunbae has his own rule in deciding whether he's going to accept a confession or not," Yein said. "Have you heard about 'Kiss Me Right Confession' rule?"

"Nae. I heard some student discussing about it," I said.

"What is it?" Yein trying to make sure that I really have heard about it or not.

"It's a confession by kissing. A boy or a girl will decide whether he or she will accept the confession or not through the first kiss he or she have with the confessor after the confession," I said what I know.

"If the kiss give him or her a special feel, then he or she will accept the confession. If he or she feel nothing, the confession will be rejected," Yein continue. "You know that?"

"I know," I said. "And what is the connection of that rule with what we just discussing just now?"

"Well. Lee Hongbin sunbae is one of that rule user," Yein said. Huh? What did she said? "That's why he didn't have any girlfriend till now. No girl give him that special feel when they kissed,"

"Are you just telling me that Hongbin sunbae had kissed bunches of girls before and just reject all of them?" I asked her.

"Yes," Yein said. "That's what I've heard,"

"I don't trust you," I said.

"What?!!" Yein shouted again. "Are you kidding me?!!"

"How can an angelic guy like Hongbin sunbae use that weird rule. I don't believe it," I said.

"This is why people said, Love is Blind," Yein mumbles. "Suit yourself. But remember. I've told you about it,"

Yein walk faster passing me. Leaving me behind. She's so weird.

💏

I walk toward the corridor. I heard that Hongbin sunbae is hear somewhere. I'm going to confess today.

"Sunbaenim. I know you don't know me. But I like you since we're in middle school. And I know that you're a kindhearted guy. That's why I'm falling for you," I said to myself.

I'm going to confess like that. It should be fine, right? I take a deep breath and nods. Fighting!

"You will never say it didn't you?!" I heard a boy's voice full of anger.

"I didn't do anything. That's what I've told you from the start," he said.

I look around. And I saw a sunbae with his gang and a male hoobae who's in the same grade as me not far from where I'm standing. That male hoobae look awful but he still calm.

That sunbae and his gang had punch him or what? I can see a few bruises on his face and his uniform is terrible.

"You'll tell us just if we give you some lesson, didn't you?!" that sunbae trying to punch that hoobae... Oh! I remember his name. Joshua. He's in the same class as Mijoo and Myungeun.

Joshua break the attack and punch them back. He's just alone facing like 5-6 sunbae. And all the sunbae fall down. Unable to fight back.

"I've told you! I did nothing to that b*tch!" he shouted in anger. I always see this scene. He always in fight with some other students. And he's a truly, strong bad boy.

He walk away from that sunbae and walk pass me. Our eyes meet for a split second. My heart beat faster than usual. I think maybe because I'm scare of him. With his tick eyeliner, bruises on his face and his angry face, who'll not be scare of him?

Then, he just left. I don't know why, I turn my body to look at him. Walking away. Watching his back figure slowly disappear from my sight.

"Hongbin sunbae!" I just realise that I almost forget about Hongbin sunbae.

I start to walk around to search for him. I saw him walking toward an empty classroom. Before I could approach him, I saw Nara sunbae is following Hongbin sunbae entering that empty classroom

I walk toward that classroom and peek from the window.

"I like you, Hongbin-ah," Nara sunbae said.

"You know me, right?" Hongbin sunbae asked. "Are you still going to confess? I suggest you to give up already,"

"No," Nara sunbae grabbed Hongbin's sleeve before Hongbin sunbae could leave. "I'll try,"

"Okay then," Hongbin sunbae face her. "Do it. Kiss Me Right,"

Nara sunbae slowly come closer to Hongbin sunbae. And... They kissed.

💑

Hey! This is me. The previous author is going to closing down their account. And this story will be updated here from now...

Kindly vote and drop a comment ✌