Chapter ThirtyNine

-Sean-

Sang crawls over to me like a Tiger about to catch its prey. I can see the light pink bra she's wearing under the tank top, her beautiful breasts hanging in them. I flick my eyes up to hers, amusement and mischief swirling around in her pretty green orbs mixed in with lust, desire and want. The one that I always look for is the most evident of them all: Love. It's always there when she looks at me; it's always there when she looks at my brothers. It's a real kind of love I know will last forever. 

My dick starts straining in my slacks as my eyes bounce between her face and the beautiful mounds of her breasts as she crawls closer. She truly is something. The thing that doesn't help though is that I haven't been with Pookie since that day in my office and cold showers don't seem to be doing much these days. It's been a long four weeks. Now I've had her, I want her all the goddamn time.

When she's in front of me, she starts unbuttoning the purple and white pinstriped shirt I'm wearing, her eyes not wavering from mine. My brothers are watching her and me both closely. I know Owen told her to flick her tongue over my nipples because it is most definitely my damn weak spot. In the past before it all came to light of our feelings for each other and what we had to do to keep Sang, when she hugged me, she would always nuzzle her face into my chest, grazing over my nipples. The amount of groans and gasps I have had to hold in around her because she didn't know what she was doing to me always had me running to the nearest shower.

When my shirt is hanging open, she doesn't bother pushing it from my shoulders, she simply places a kiss on my lips before leaning down and gently flicking her tongue over my left nipple. I put my arms down beside me and rest back on my hands, giving her access a little easier. My eyes close and I groan low in my chest. "Fuck." I hiss as I start feeling it erect, the sensation of her tongue flicking over my nipple has my dick threatening to pop my buttons. It's as hard as steel right now.

-Sang-

I move over to my left, his right, and flick my tongue over his nipple at a fast pace, the tip of my tongue just making contact with the tiny bud. I want to bring it into my mouth as I haven't actually made any sort of contact with my boys and their nipples, but Owen said flick my tongue and I don't want to be breaking the rules. I ignore the small ache in my jaw where I have my mouth hanging open to flick my tongue; instead I concentrate on the sounds of pleasure coming from Sean. My thighs are squeezed tightly together because of the sounds he's making and my earlier vision is making the ache between my legs barely bearable but I'm determined to play this game.

"Time's up." Kota says, causing me to groan out loud. I didn't want to stop. Sean groans too and sits himself make up straight. I look down, noticing his erection straining in his slacks. Looking back up at him after a moment, I meet his eyes and lean forward placing another kiss on his lips before turning and crawling back to my spot. Sean groans at my retreat.

I lean back into the center again and spin the bottle. When it comes to a stop, I look up to see who it landed on. I turn to Gabriel. "What's his dare?"

"I know he's itching to give you a body shot so I dare him to do exactly that..." I look back to Nathan who is grinning like a fool. "But...I have to say where the tequila, salt and lime go."  Nathan nods in understanding. Gabriel moves the bottle from the center and holds his hand out to me. "Come here Trouble."

I knee walk over to him. He bends down at the waist from his knees and gives me a chaste kiss on the lips before gripping my tank top and pulling it up. I lift my arms so he can lift it the rest of the way and over my head. He looks down, dropping my tank to the floor while looking at my breasts in the bra. He meets my eyes and grins. "Lay down." I nod and do as he says, lying in the middle of the circle. Someone passes the bowl of sliced lime, salt and tequila.