Chapter TwentyEight

~Silas~

I check around the apartment once more to make sure it's clean and tidy for Aggele. Over the last few days I have barely left my room because of this sickness bug I had. I felt like shit, bloody horrible and all I wanted was for Aggele to come and make me feel better but I also didn't want her to catch it especially if it was contagious.

Satisfied with how the apartment is looking, I go and head for a quick shower. Once freshly washed I dress into a clean pair of basketball shorts and a white tank. Summer is here in full force now and I know it's going to be a long summer, especially with Aggele in all those skimpy bikinis Gabe buys for her, not that I'm complaining or anything because I would die a happy man if that was the last thing I ever saw her in.

I'm just walking out of my room when there's a knock at the door. A grin spreads across my face. Opening the door, my eyes land straight onto the green eyed angel that fell into my life so unexpected. "Hey Aggele."

A smile spreads across her face, showing of her pearly whites, her green eyes twinkling with happiness and love. Actually, I'd die a happy man if that was the last thing I ever saw, an Aggele. I'd never get tired of seeing that smile and that twinkle. I open up my arms and she jumps right into them. I lift her off her feet as I hold her into one of my 'Bear Hugs' she likes to call them. "I missed you." She whispers in my ear.

"I missed you too, Aggele." I kiss her temple and pull back so I can look at her face, her lips, her eyes, her long lashes. "I'm all better now though."

"That's good." She kisses me on the lips and I immediately deepen the kiss, wanting more of the taste I crave. Sang's kisses are like a drug. You get addicted. She opens her mouth and I dart my tongue in, stroking hers with mine, finally getting the taste of Sang.

"What would you do if I told you that Sang Baby sucked my dick around an hour ago and hadn't brushed her teeth since?" North's amused voice makes me break the kiss and glare at him, the thing is though, the serious glint in his eye makes me dart my eyes make down to Aggele.

Aggele looks at me through her lashes and I gently put her down onto the floor but keeping my arms wrapped around her. "You sucked his dick Aggele?" Is the only thing I say. However, for some strange reason the thought of her doing so doesn't bother me and the new information North just told me doesn't either and damn, I want to know the fuck why. A quick flash of an image pushes its way into my dirty head but I quickly dismiss it because no way would Sang be into something like that. I don't think anyway.

I look to North again to see his amused and knowing smile with a raised eyebrow. He knows what's going through my dirty head right now and the eyebrow is asking me the quiet question he's not voicing. 'Would I want to?'

A smile tugs on my lips. Aggele narrows her eyes at me. "What are you smiling about, Superman?"

Damn, I love it when she calls me that. "We need to ask you something." I tell her, looking at North. He nods his head.

"Oh...Okay." A frown forms on her pretty face. "What is it?"

I grab her hand. "Come and sit Aggele."

~Sang~

Silas starts pulling me into the family room of the apartment. North trails behind me after closing the door. I sit down on the couch next to Silas, North sits down beside me. I'm a little worried, I won't deny it. They shared some sort of look for a few moments, doing that silent communication thing that I have still to learn. I hate it when they do that. "What is it?" I ask again, looking between the two of them.

Silas and North share another look. North nods. Silas takes a deep breath. "Aggele...you know we love you right?" Of course I do. No matter what we're doing, where we are, even if we're apart they always tell me they love me. I nod my head, my worry growing. "Have you thought about a...three some? Like with me and...North."

I keep my face blank when really I'm screaming and dancing for joy in my head. This tells me that they have both thought about it too, what they don't know is that I have already done it with Nathan and Gabriel. If they knew, they wouldn't be asking me this question right now.

Both North and Silas though, yeah...I have thought about it, a lot. Mixing it all up in my head with the boys. Somehow, I even conjured an image of all ten of us, research on the laptop tells me that something like that is classed as an orgy. I would have asked Gabriel like he wanted me to, but I didn't want him to know where my now dirty thoughts are going. An extra person is something that some people experience within life. I don't know of any person who has nor do I want to, but adding an extra seven guys to the mix with already two of my boys and myself. I don't see how that works. I only have three holes and two hands. I mentally slap myself at my thoughts. I have no idea where my confidence is coming from but I love it.

When I realize I haven't said anything for a couple of minutes, getting lost in my own thoughts, I turn my attention to my boys who look slightly disappointed. Oh, they think I'm going to say no. A smile tugs at my lips as I stand and get to my feet. I reach for Silas and North's hands and pull them up without a word and head in the direction of Silas' bedroom. The last thing I want is Silas' brother walking in on us in the front room.

In Silas' room I direct them to his double bed and push on their chests, silently telling them to sit down. Their eyes are wide, mouths open agape as they watch me carefully.

Crossing my arms over my stomach, I reach for the hem of my tank top and take it off. I drop it to the floor at my feet. I unbuckle my belt and dart my eyes to North giving him a knowing smile. Silas looks over at him, the question within his eyes but North just shakes his head with a look that says 'Tell you later'. When my skirt is unbuckled, I slowly slide down the zip at the side and let it drop down to the floor, pooling at my feet, leaving me standing in only the lace dark blue bra and panties.

Silas sucks in a breath when he takes me in. I must remember that he hasn't seen me in my underwear unless a bikini is classed as underwear. It's different though right? Looking at a girl in their bikini and then their underwear? Oh, I don't know. Nor do I care; my eyes are on Silas as his eyes dart from my breasts, hips, the panties and then my legs in a quick sequence.

I take slow easy steps towards Silas, keeping my eyes on him as his eyes keep darting to and from different parts of my body. When in front of him, I place one knee on the bed at his thigh, followed by the other one and the other side. Now I'm straddling him, watching his reaction. I can feel his reaction down below, gently touching me right where I want him as I hover over him, my body trembling with want and need.

Silas' hands come up to my hips -holding on a little too tight but not hurting me tight- and pulls me down onto his erection, grinding me against him, causing me to let out a low moan. An animal like sound escapes him and I can't help the smile that spreads across my face. "Fuck, Aggele."

"Silas..." I whimper as he pulls me away from him, lifting my hips back up.

Silas smirks. "Is that a yes, Aggele? You want to be in between two giants?"

I shake my head, smiling. "No." His face drops a little. I dare not to look at North's face. "I want to be in between two of my boys, my giant teddy bears."

A smile spreads across his face before he wraps a hand around my neck and pulls my face down to his. "I love you, Aggele." He whispers against them before pressing his lips to mine. We stroke our tongues together as if we're desperate for that connection, which I am. I savor his taste like nothing I have ever tasted before.

Silas shuffles us back so his back is resting against the blue painted wall. I feel movement behind me quickly followed North's hands coming around to my front and cupping my breasts through my bra. I moan into Silas' mouth when North pinches and twists my puckered buds between his thumb and finger, followed by his mouth on my shoulder, kissing it softly. "Jesus Baby." He murmurs against my skin.

A/N: oh no! A cliffy! I hate leaving cliffy's but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to! *covers face with hands* don't hate me! Cya Monday, Birds & dogs (if there is any dogs that read this?).