Chapter TwentyTwo

~Sang~

I've only had a few hours sleep. For some strange reason I kept tossing and turning. It wasn't due to nightmares or that I was uncomfortable. I was just restless. Now I'm regretting not forcing myself to get some sleep. Then again, I did have a long nap at Meanie's house and then another nap at Victor's after my bath but now it feels like I haven't slept in days and I hate it.

I slouch down in my chair, resting my head back onto the wall. Victor holds my hand while he texts on the other. We're at the Academy hospital and I'm not too sure why. Victor said that I have an appointment that they all agreed I needed. He blushed when he tried to tell me what it was for but in the end I told him it didn't matter and that if they thought I needed it, I would trust them, which I do.

Closing my eyes, I remember this morning when Victor made love to me again. It wasn't the same as last night. This morning we were rolling around over his bed, laughing, giggling, kissing...touching. Making love. It was nice seeing Victor a little more relaxed. He also admitted to me that he was worried I wouldn't enjoy it. I rolled my eyes and my inner goddess told me to just show him how much I enjoyed it so I did. In the bed and then in the bathtub. Victor then had to force us out the house before we started at it again on his dragon desk.

"What are you thinking about, Princess?" Victor's voice pulls me away from my thoughts, memories. Opening my eyes, I turn my head to look at him. His eyes are still ablaze, they haven't dimmed at all and I love it. His smile is more relaxed now and so are his shoulders.

"What do you think I was thinking about?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. We both blush and then let out small laughs.

"Enough of that Pookie. As soon as you start, you won't be able to stop." Sean's voice carries down the hall and I sit up in my chair, leaning forward so I can see past Victor. Sean walks straight up to me, pulls me to my feet and places a soft kiss on my lips. "Good afternoon Pookie."

"Good afternoon, Sean." I smile up at him. "So, why am I here?" I ask, completely curious.

"Shall we go to a room and we'll talk there?" I nod my head yes. He turns to Victor. "Are you coming or staying?"

Victor gets to his feet, pocketing his phone. "I have to actually go and help Luke for a little while at the Diner in the kitchen." I give him a questioning look. Victor never works at the Diner. Noticing the question in my eyes, he sighs. "Silas and North have picked up a sickness bug. Nathan, Kota and Gabe are finishing off another Academy assignment. Luke just texted saying the Diner is busy."

"Oh, okay." I say. I immediately pull my phone out and text North and Silas, saying that I love them and hope they get better soon and that if they need anything to let me know.

"Once I'm done here with Pookie, we'll come by the Diner and we'll help out for a little while." Sean says. Victor agrees, gives me a kiss and walks off down the hallway towards the exit. "Come on, Pookie." Sean leads me down the long white halls of the Academy hospital. We then enter a doctor's office where his name is on the door. I didn't know he has his own office apart from the basement one. I take a seat next to his desk. Sean takes the other. "I'm under strict orders from Owen to be completely professional about this."

I frown. "Okay." I say, dragging out the word.

Sean clears his throat. "Well...we're all aware now that you're um...sexually active." I blush. Sean squirms in his chair. I smile because I can clearly see he's having a hard time. "And, basically we were wondering, actually no, Owen was telling me that we need to get you on some sort of contraceptive."

"Birth control?"

He nods his head. "Yes, birth control. That's only if you're okay with it. I mean, it is your body and you're still only sixteen, almost seventeen and even though you'll have me, us, we want you to be protected so you don't need to experience an unexpected pregnancy." He's rambling now. "I mean, all it will take is for one of us to lose our control, that's even if you want to make love with me or Owen or any of the others you haven't already. I'm not sure who you've had sex with anyway. However, it'll only take one time for one of my brothers, or myself, to just lose it and forget to slip on a condom and we don't want you to have the pressure of worrying about a child. Even though a child with green eyes and blonde hair like yours, preferably a girl who also has your rosy cheeks would be nice." He shakes his head, still rambling on. "But then, I don't want a North. I don't think I'll be able to put up with another North and his mood swings and good lord, another Owen. No..."

I cut him off. "Sean." His green eyes focus on me. I smile at him. "I'll go on the birth control." I've never seen Sean nervous before. "Why are you nervous?" I ask.

He shrugs a shoulder, a grin forming on his lips. "I don't know actually." He frowns now fully grinning. "It's probably because I'm your boyfriend, you're my girlfriend and I'm going to put you on birth control which was demanded by my brother, another one of your boyfriends and I don't think that any of us want to make a mistake of being an idiot by not wrapping it..."

"Sean..." I say, cutting him off again, smirking. "Stop. It's fine."

He shakes his head. "I'm such an idiot."

"No you're not. You're nervous. It's weird seeing you like this but I like it." I admit.

Sean pulls me from my chair on my arm. He pulls me into his lap and I sit down, wrapping my arms around his shoulders, burying my face in his neck. He holds me close to him. "I don't know what's wrong with me." He says.