Chapter Seventeen

~Gabriel~

I swallow as I watch Sang's fingers start unbuttoning her blouse. Fuck, she's so damn beautiful. Slowly, her pink lace bra comes into view followed by her silky smooth skin of her stomach. When she reaches the last button, she opens it and then lets it slide off her shoulder, dropping to the floor. My breathing is heavy and my dick is fucking solid in my pants at the beautiful view of her. Her small tiny hands go to the button of her shorts and she pops it open, pulling down the zipper and lets them fall to the floor. Her standing before me in her underwear is something I've seen many time before when I've dressed her, but this is different. This is so fucking different compare to those other times. She used to blush and try and hide away from me but now she's not doing that. She standing with so much damn confidence I wonder where the fuck it came from.

Oh yeah, sex suits Sang. If she's become this bold because of a book and having sex, making love with three of my brothers then I can't damn wait until she's got by us all. She's going to be a damn sex kitten.

When we arrived at my house, I started getting really nervous. When the objects of my order arrived late yesterday afternoon -thanks to quick delivery- I just knew that I had to get her into my fucking bed as soon as damn possible. Make sweet hot love to her. I was almost shitting my pants with damn fear when she was looking in the bag, but it turned out okay. Now she's standing before me in a lace bra and pantie set I got her when we last went shopping and she looks damn fucking sexy in it.

She steps over the duffle bag and makes her way towards me. She's biting that damn lip of hers and I get the urge to fucking bite it myself, but I stand and wait patiently. Letting her take the lead, even if it is hard. When she's standing in front of me, my hands automatically go to her waist, gripping it hard in my hand so I restrain myself from going further. She places her hands on my chest and slowly slides them up until they get to the top button on my shirt that's fastened. Slowly she starts unbuttoning it, like she did hers, her green eyes not wavering from mine.

When she's done, she unbelts my jeans and tugs my shirt from my jeans, then pushes it off my shoulders. I drop my hands from her waist so it can fall to the floor. She then wraps her hand around my neck and pulls my face down to hers. "I love you." She whispers so softly against my lips.

"I love you too." I tell her and then take her lips with my own. She tastes perfect. All Sang. Her flavor is addicting and it's hard to stop kissing her once you've started. There is just something about her gentle soft lips, the way she tastes. That damn mouth of hers is damn perfect. She's perfect all over. Her tongue tangles with mine, her hand diving into my hair, gripping it and pulling, but keeping me close at the same time. Her almost bare body is flush against mine, the lace of her bra rubbing softly against my bare chest causing me to moan low in my chest it feels so good.

I walk her backwards, almost tripping over the duffle in our path. Damn fucking thing, MOVE! I scream in my damn head. This needs to be perfect it will be damn perfect. We fall to the bed, me on top of Sang and I let go of her, bracing myself on my arms so she doesn't need to take my full weight. She giggles and I chuckle against her lips. "Oy, Trouble...tell me what you think. Can we play?" I ask, kissing her down her jaw and onto her neck ignoring the fading marks Luke gave her, the fucking asshole.

"Yeah, Meanie. We can play." She says against my ear. I can't help but fucking grin like Christmas damn morning. She wants to fucking play.

~Sang~

The grin on Gabriel's face could light up the Statue of Liberty it's so damn bright. It's perfect and I can't help but grin too. He kisses me down my jaw and my chest, kissing along the edge of my bra. I moan lightly at the contact. It's thrilling and exciting and I'm full of anticipation, waiting, wanting for what comes next. He hooks a finger in the cup and gently pulls it down, releasing my breasts. The cool air in the room causes my bud to go hard and poke out. Gabriel stars in wonder for a moment before his mouth closes over it. He's sucks and bites gently and I moan and thrive underneath him, bucking my hips, wanting more. The ache builds.