Chapter ThirtyEight

-Sang-

I closed and locked my door behind me with Marie being at Danielle's for the night. I start making my way to Nathan's, wondering what they are all up to. They said they were having a 'boys' night whatever that meant. I had said that I would leave them to it, but I'm bored. I have absolutely nothing to do other then read, sit on one of the laptops the guys had left or sleep and I didn't want to sleep without it only being just 9 pm.

I walk up to Nathan's front door and grip the handle to open it, but pause when I hear shouting. I tense for a moment, wondering what was going on and if I should go inside but then I recognized the booming voice, however, it wasn't serious. It sounded rather amused. "You're both fucking idiots."

"Shut your fucking mouth North." Gabriel hollered back, laughter in his voice. "If I wanted a horseback ride then I'll bloody have one." Horseback ride? What on earth are they doing?

"He fell over, Gabe." Nathan says. "He tripped and you just climbed on his back wanting him to start galloping on his hands and knees."

"He didn't trip." Owen's amused voice is followed by Nathan's. "He said the room started spinning and then fell into the wall only to fall over."

Curiosity getting the best of me, I sucked in a breath to prepare me for what I was about to see. Exhaling slowly, I twisted the handle, opened the door a bit and then placed my hand on the door and pushed it open with my palm. I took one glance at what I was seeing and then burst out into laughter.

Silas was sprawled out the floor, his head tilted to the side looking at North and Gabriel was sitting on his back, his knees knocking into Silas' sides, not hard so it would hurt. He also had the neck line of the white undershirt Silas was wearing into a fist saying, "Giddy up horsey, giddy up."

If it wasn't for me bursting out into laughter, I would have gone unnoticed. I wipe a finger under my eye to collect the laughter tears that had gathered while taking in my boys. The first thing I notice is the green beer bottles in Sean, Kota, Victor, Owen and Nathan's hands. North had what looked like a bottle of whiskey, a big one may I add, clutched around the neck of his. Luke had a tray lying flat on his palm as he held it coming out of the kitchen that looks like had sliced lime and salt on it. Silas clutched a bottle in his fist as he lay on the floor. The bottle is a little bigger than the beer bottles, maybe a cider? Gabriel has a clear bottle held in the hand that's not clutching Silas' undershirt. It looks like lemonade inside, but I'm guessing by the beer bottles and the whiskey it isn't.

"Baby, what are you doing here?" North asks. I look over at him and meet his eyes. They seem a little glassy which tells me that he has a drink but isn't drunk. I look to my other boys, noticing the same. They have clearly had a drink but they weren't drunk, tipsy maybe? I don't know, I have never been drunk and had only had a sip of what North had after our argument that one time.

I step into the house, closing the door behind me. "Well, I was bored..." I pause for a moment, watching their reactions carefully. "...And decided I would come and see what boy time is like. I didn't realize that it involved...drinking." I smile sweetly at them.

"You're welcome to join us Pookie."

"Can I drink?" I blurt out in a question, not meaning to but wanting to give drinking a try. I have heard peers from school talking about it and a few stories the boys have told me they had been drinking in them and I'm curious. If I don't like it, I won't ever do it again. It's as simple as that.

The boys look to one another, doing their silent communication. Some things I pick up on like 'should we?' or 'what do you think?' Sean looks to me. "You will have be careful, Pookie. I don't want to admit you to the hospital because of alcohol poisoning."