Chapter Nine

~Gabriel~

I sit back in my swivel chair at home. I don't have any assignments tonight and I'm shit fucking bored. I want to be with Sang, I want to know how she's getting on with the book, what she's feeling and all that stuff but I don't want to interfere. She knows to come to me if she has any questions and I'm willing to answer them in a heartbeat.

I purse my lips as I look at my laptop. I can look right? Yeah, fuck it.

I load up the beauty and type in my password. A picture of Sang and I flashes up on the screen and I grin when I see it. Damn, that girl has got my heart and I don't want the fucker back. She draws me to her like a moth to a flame.

I load up google and type in: Pabo.com and hit enter. I only know of the website because I've heard of some of my step-Mom's clients talking about it and I took note of it for future uses. It's now the future.

I want to give Trouble the experience, if and when we do have sex. I want to bring the fantasies in the book to life. Shit, the fantasies have been going around in my head non-stop since I read the books. Just ever since Trouble has been in them.

I click on the toy section and the go to Vibrators. The smile on my face now could light up the whole United States. Oh, yes...I'm going to have some fucking fun.

~Dr. Sean~

I sigh as I close the hospital room door behind me. I'm feeling so tired but I'm also so damn distracted it's driving me crazy. Telling a fellow colleague that I'm going to my office for a break, I do as I told her and make my way there.

Images of Pookie flash through my head. Her bright red face when she realized that we had heard her muttering what she did when she came out of attic space. Her pleading eyes at North.

And then of course an image of my innocent Pookie dressed out in a fucking sexy as hell nurse's uniform. Where the image came from I'm not sure but Pookie wearing a white, short dress, doctor's hat and all with purple fuck me heels just lingers around in my head, it's driving me crazy along with the hardness in my pants at the moment.

Closing the door behind me in my office/meeting room I go and sit down at my desk. I remove the iPad out of the drawer and start messing around on it, playing angry birds and looking at photos of my Pookie with myself and the rest of our family.

The moment I saw her, I knew there was something special about her. I knew that she would change all of our lives and I knew she would be the only girl ever to get Owen wrapped around their little finger. Owen hasn't said much about Pookie reading Fifty Shades of Grey. I think he's like the rest of us at the moment. Speechless. Shocked. In awe that she's interested.

I come across one of Pookie standing at the ledge of Nathan's pool, getting ready to dive in. She's wearing a pale pink bikini that are literally triangles, covering where they need to. Her arms are stretched above her head, showing off her petite, slim, toned, sexy as hell figure. I stare at the curve of her hip, the plumpness of her breasts.

Shit, I shouldn't be looking at this photo of her like this.

Although my dick doesn't agree. It's straining in my slacks and I know I'm going to need a relief now. Placing the iPad on my desk I get up and lock the door. Don't want any one interrupting me. I unbuckle my belt and undo my shirt before sitting back down and slouching back in my chair.

I grip myself in my hand and start stroking myself up and down, imagining that it's Sang's small, cool hand wrapped around me. I conjure up the image of her when she bites her lip. Fuck, that's sexy as hell and I know for a fact every time she does it, she affects all of us. Image after image starts flashing through my head; Pookie glistening in water as she pulls herself out the pool, in her bikinis -her purple one, my favorite- in those tiny shorts she sleeps in...the grip on my dick gets tighter and my strokes get faster. I'm letting loose small moans, gasps and growls.