Chapter TwentyNine

~North~

I thought that my dick was painful earlier straining against my jeans. How wrong was I? Now it's just bearable and I mean just. The sight of my Baby finding a small amount of pleasure from my brother is better then what I imagined it what be. Holy fuck, it's way fucking better.

I bring my hands back round to her back and unclasp her bra. She lets go of the grip she has on Silas' hair so she can quickly remove it before diving her hands back in there, holding him close to her once again.

I jump off the bed and remove my t-shirt, followed by my jeans so I'm standing in just my boxers. My dick is hard once more, tenting my boxers. I stand back and watch for a moment, taking in the grip Silas has on my Baby's round cheeks as he grinds her against him. I listen and memorize every small sound that escapes her mouth. I thought this would have sickened me because that is my girlfriend and that is my brother who also shares the same girlfriend as myself, I should feel something, a little bit of jealousy at least because he's giving her pleasure but all I feel is lust, desire and love, both for my brother, my best friend and the girl that has our hearts in the palm of her hands.

Stepping back towards the bed again, I wrap an arm around Sang Baby's waist and pull her towards me, breaking the contact she has with Silas. A whimper escapes her, causing me and Silas to share a smirk. Sang Baby turns around in my arms and throws herself at me off the bed, arms around my neck, legs around my waist. I hold her to me by her gripping her firm ass. Her lips come down on mine. It doesn't even disgust me over the fact she had just played tonsil tennis with my brother. I simply ignore him in her mouth and relish on her taste.

Silas~~

I sit back against the wall for a moment, taking the opportunity to watch my brother with my girlfriend, our girlfriend. He slams her up against the closest wall, Aggele doesn't even make a sound and I have a funny feeling North wasn't gentle about it. He flexes his hips into her, grinding himself against her warmth from his boxers.

I stand and strip down to nothing. I don't care. I just want to be with Aggele, share this with her. Even though this will be our first time together, I know it will be special. It'll be special for me, special for her and for North too.

Aggele whispers something into North's ear. He grunts before turning them so his back is against the wall. Aggele unwinds herself from him and gets down on her knees, pushing that perfect round globe of hers out a bit before arching her back. At the sight of her, I find my cock growing painfully hard. I wrap my hand around myself and start fisting it up and down, slowly, painfully slow. I don't want to end up emptying myself too soon even though I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem for it to become hard again.

Aggele pulls down North's boxers, his own erection springing free. She immediately takes him into her mouth. Fuck, I want some of that mouth.

Sang~~

I open my mouth and take North right down to the back of my throat after relaxing my muscles there. This causes him to let out a low growl and I smile around him in victory. I wrap my hand around the base of him and move it up and down as I bob my head, his erection touching my throat with every stroke.

A large hand grabs a hold of my hair and I know it's not North's as his are fisted at his sides like he's finding it hard to not lose any control. To be fair, I wouldn't mind him losing control, especially after earlier.

My mouth is pulled away and off of North. I turn myself to the side and come face to face with Silas' naked form. I look up at him through my lashes, taking in his lust filled eyes and smirk and trail my eyes down his large hard body until my eyes land on his member. I can't help the gasp that escapes my lips causing both of my boys to chuckle quietly. I can't take my eyes off of him. He is huge. I thought all of my boys were big in their own way. Whether it was length or width or even both but I think Silas beats them to the punch. "Is it going to fit?" I randomly blurt, voicing my fears.