Chapter Fifteen

Before Sang & Nathan in Chapter Fourteen
-Owen POV-

I called a family meeting at the Diner so we can discuss Academy business. The Diner is closed early today due to lack of staff. That's what happens when you employ Academy members but Uncle understands having to run off early or in the middle of a shift. My brothers are spread out around the dining chairs. Luke brought us all drinks while North brought out snacks. Not our normal thing, but none of them deny the food.

We sit back and talk about the few Academy missions we have been given, finding that were slowly getting our debts paid off. Even though were still at Ashley Waters, I want us, my team to remember that this is what we do. We can't be stuck in one assignment for a whole year so we're taking the odd small jobs.

When we have gone over what we have I finally bring up the subject that's been bothering me over the last couple of days. "As were all aware, Miss Sorenson is reading a very...intense sexual book. Has anyone spoken to her about it? Has she asked questions?" As I rattle off my own questions, I notice a few glances going between a few of my family members. Some look a little confused, along with myself. "What's going on?"

North grunts and looks at Luke. Luke grins, raising an eyebrow back at him making North grunt again. He sits forward and places his elbows on the table. Resting his chin in his hands, he turns to me. "She's...fuck. Yeah, she's suspicious alright." Silas chuckles which makes North turn to him and glare.

"Explain." I demand. When no one speaks, I turn to Kota, noting that he was one of those sharing a few glances with the others. "Mr. Lee, please explain. Now."

"Three of us have had sex with Sang." He blurts out and then starts blushing. In an instant I know who those 'three' are. Nathan's eyes are wide with shock, as if he hadn't known. Sean is grinning, the asshole. Victor has his lips pursed looking at his hands. Gabriel is sharing a knowing smile with Luke. Silas' shoulders are shaking with a chuckle.

"When?"

"I caught Luke and Sang later the same day she started reading the book." North says. "Then...she took me to her room, apologized, told me she loved me, asked me a few questions and then...asked me to..." He trails off, running a hand through his hair.

"Sang asked North to spank her." Silas finishes. Mouths round the table drop open, including my own. She asked North to spank her? "And he did." Silas says, shaking his head.

"Holy shit. Trouble's Kinky." Gabriel exclaims, grinning like a fool now. "First the kitchen counter with Luke, then spanked by North and then in a changing room in the mall with Kota. Yeah, shit. She's fucking kinky."

I turn to Kota and I explode. "A fucking changing room? Were you being idiotic? You shared your first time together in a damn changing room?"

Kota closes his eyes, looking flustered. "Yeah, a changing room. She wanted it. Said that it didn't matter where it happened, just who it was with. Well...along those lines anyway."

"Along those lines..." I repeat out loud, trailing off.

Nathan explodes. "You've had sex with her? Why? Why would you do that? Her first time was supposed to be damn fucking special and you're fucking her like no tomorrow on damn counter tops, in changing room and spanking her. What is wrong with you?"

"Mr. Griffin, sit down." I tell him. He glares at his best friend, a friend he has known his whole life and then sits down.

"Mr. Taylor, explain how this all occurred, please, as you were the one that broke through Miss Sorenson's...virginity." I say, looking at Luke.

He then goes on to explaining how she had come down stairs, saying that she had an ache in her stomach causing Luke to come to the conclusion she was...horny. He asked if she wanted some help, which she did and then one thing led to the other and boom. She's no longer a virgin.

In a way, I'm proud him. I asked him if he took care if her and did it slowly, which he explained he did until he lost it, taking her up against the wall. I ignore images of them together that flash through my head. Not because I'm jealous because I'm not. All I care about is that she got looked after. It's because my own dick is starting to strain in my trousers.

"Right, this is what's going to happen." I say. "Those who have had an encounter with Miss Sorenson, may continue doing so as long as she says yes."

I'm cut off by North. "Who the fuck do you think we are?"

"Sit down." I say in my most stern voice which comes naturally to me now. He follows my instruction, sitting down. I continue. "And of course...using protection. Sean." I say turning to him. "Get Miss Sorenson on some sort of permanent contraception please."

"Will do." He agrees, nodding his head.

"What about those who haven't?" Gabriel asks.

"Wait until Miss Sorenson says otherwise. But please, don't make the damn mistake of not wrapping it up." The last thing I want right now is for Sang to fall pregnant. She's a few months shy of her seventeenth birthday. And right now, we don't need a baby in the family, not when we're just exploring each other. Learning about each other in this one big relationship.

Pushing aside my business self, I turn to Kota, smirking. "You lost your virginity in a changing room?" I ask again, just to confirm it. He nods his head, blushing, causing us all to shake our heads and chuckle, Nathan included. I know those boys will be okay.

-Kota-

After the meeting, Mr. B told us all to go home and get on with some of the reports we needed to do for the Academy assignments we have been doing.

After North drops me and Nathan off, Nathan goes straight over to Sang's like Mr. B told him to. Walking into my house, I close the door behind me and go to the living room. Mom is sitting on the sofa with a coffee in her hand, watching the TV. "Hi Honey."

"Mom." I sit down in one of the beanbags that were left down here and sit back. "How was work?" I ask, making a conversation with her before disappearing for the night in my room. Most probably thinking about mine and Sang's encounter today that my brothers felt like they could joke around with because I lost my virginity in the changing room in the mall.

"It was fine." She turns her attention to me and frowns. I just watch her as she takes me in, trying to find something I'm not sure of. I push up my glasses, making sure they're in position and then check my shirt to make sure a button is not open. There isn't. I don't have a clue what's caught her attention.

"What's wrong?" I ask, a little nervous now.

"You look different but I can't put my finger on why." I force my eyes not to widen. After what happened between Sang and I, I was able to sneak home to get in a quick shower and change of clothes. My hair is in its normal messy style so I don't see what's different.

I shrug. "I don't know."

She studies me some more and I just frown, then her eyes widen and a knowing smile touches her lips. "Oh, Honey. Just make sure you wrap it up, okay? I don't want grandbabies yet."

"What?" My mouth drops open, eyes are wide behind my glasses.

"You heard. Guess that book is paying of huh?" For some reason, a reason I'll never understand I nod my damn head. "Good. I'm glad. You look more relaxed, your eyes are shining with happiness and I finally spotted the huge love bite on your neck."

Love bite? Holy crap. Did Sang give me a hickey? I didn't notice it when I got out of the shower but then I didn't really look in the mirror. So this conversation doesn't go any further, I get up out of the beanbag. "Goodnight Mom."

"Night Honey." She calls.

I go upstairs to my room and get on with my task.

A/N - Okay, so this chapter should have been before chapter fourteen. I should have read it before posting but I didn't, so my bad. Anyway, that's all for today. Come back Monday! Have a good weekend all.