Chapter ThirtyFive

A/N: okay, I understand that some people don't like it when the boys talk with Sang about their sex lives but the way I see it is that they're all in a relationship with her, and they're GUYS!! It just so happens that they all have the same girlfriend. So you could say this is a warning. They talk about sex, about sex with Sang. You don't need to read it but if you do, please PM with any negative comments. Thank you!

-Sean POV-

The end credits come up on Nate's TV and he gets out of his seat to turn off the DVD. "Who wants a beer?" North asks getting to his feet. I haven't got to work all weekend so I agree. He and Silas go into the kitchen to get the beers.

Kota turns his head to Gabe. "Back to our conversation earlier. You're telling me that you dressed Sang in a business suite, with his fuck me heels and then you..." He turns his head to me. "...Dropped her off at Mr. B's because we were all busy?" I nod my head in confirm once again that this is what I did.

"Yes and I'm telling you Dakota Lee, Trouble looked fucking hot." Gabe says, grinning.

Kota's quiet for a moment, a small frown on his face before he nods his head. "Okay."

"Okay?" Luke shouts. "That's all you're going to say? I bet she looked sexy as hell."

"She did." Gabe and I say at the same time.

"And you texted us all telling us not to tell her that we had the night off so she could make Mr. B relax?" Nathan asks, raising an eyebrow at me. I nod my head. I did indeed text all the others to tell Pookie that they were all busy. Owen had been a little tense lately and I thought that it would be good for him to receive a little TLC.

I hope he's making good use of his time with Pookie, if not I'll have to have some words with him.

"Princess can make you relax with just one touch." Victor mumbles.

"You're fucking telling me. Every time I want to be angry at Baby, I can't because just one look into those eyes or one touch of her delicate skin against mine and it all simmers away." North grunts, handing out the beers.

Normally I'm against the boys drinking with being underage but I know they'll be responsible with it. I still remember the first time they all got drunk when they were fourteen. Never again. However, I wouldn't mind seeing Pookie drunk, just once.

"You're becoming a pussy." Silas laughs at North. North just glares back. Silas wiggles his eyebrows at us. "Thinking of pussy..." A suggestive grin comes across his face. "Who's going to speak up about their first times with Aggele? North and I had Aggele at the same time. Bloody beautiful sight."

Gabe laughs. "I already know that brother." Gabe grins and looks over at Nathan. "Isn't that right Nate?"

"Holy shit." North looks between Gabe and Nate. "That wasn't her first time with two?"

Gabe shakes his head. "Nope."

"Pookie is becoming kinky." I grin. "I like." Then something comes to mind and I have to ask. "How many times has she been with you all? I'm guessing that you have all been with her now."

Luke grins. "Two times."

"Twice." Gabriel answers taking a sip from his beer. "Once just me and her, second with Nate."

"Once." Kota says.

"Same as Kota." Victor adds.

"Three." North sits back down in his seat. "Twice just me and her. Third with Silas."

"Twice." Silas grins.

"Once." I add. "In my office at the hospital when she came for birth control." They gape at me and I let out a laugh.