Chapter TwentySeven

~Sang~

After washing up and changing into clean matching underwear, a dark blue lace and silk set, I dress into a light blue tank top with a long, chocolate brown gypsy skirt, a cream belt through the loops at my hips. I wear my cream gladiator sandals on my feet. Once North is re-dressed and I'm ready to go, we climb into the jeep and head for Silas' apartment.

On the way, I can't help but think about what happened with me and North. I have never would have thought North would do something like that, not because it wouldn't have been his thing because if anything it was his thing but more because he would be afraid to hurt me, which he didn't. If anything, I never felt an inch of pain just pure pleasure.

It was a little intense, new, very new actually but at the same time it was enjoyable and it would be something I would do again. Hopefully soon too.

"What are you smiling about Baby?" North asks, cutting me off from our activities of this afternoon. I look over at him to find him smirking as his dark eyes jump between me and the road.

"What are you smiling about North?" I throw back, now grinning like a fool.

"You." Is his simple reply.

"What about me?" I raise an eyebrow.

His tongue darts out and licks his lips. My eyes jump to watch him repeat the motion a few times. I can't help but remember how his tongue felt against me in between my legs, licking me, sucking me...I clench my thighs together to help ease the ache, if anything it's worse. My lord, I'm going to be one of those girls. Addicted to sex. Not that any of my boys would be complaining I'm sure.

North's deep chuckle pulls me away from my thoughts once again. "Baby, did you just hear what I said?"

"No." I don't hesitate to reply to him. He knows what I'm thinking right now but the blush on my cheek, the squeezing of my legs together and my no doubt lust filled eyes. "What did you say?"

"You. Me. Naked and a bed." I can't help but throw my head back and laugh because a couple of weeks ago, that would have never have come from his mouth. I don't know how many times I'm going to say this but thank E.L. James for those books and most importantly Erica for persuading me to read them. "What is so funny?"

"Just that you wouldn't have said that to me a couple of weeks ago."

"Oh trust me Baby, my head was screaming it at you." I can't help but smile because now, I just know to believe him. "I'm sure the others were too. I mean, Baby, have you seen yourself in those damn swimsuits Gabe buys you? He knows the effect they will have on us so he does it purposely."

"He does? He's always known the effect they would have on you?"

"Yep." He Pops the P. "I still remember the very first one."

Now thinking back, I can't help but remember Gabriel's reaction to me in the dressing room. The way he turned away from me after getting me to shake my butt to see how the skirt sways at the top of my thighs. The blush in his cheeks. He was affected by me, even back then. "Well, he didn't just choose them for you and the others. He obviously chose them for himself too."

North grins, nodding his head. "Of course he did Baby."

North parks his Jeep and we both hop out and start towards Silas' apartment. I turn to North. "What are you doing?"

A slow lazy smile pulls on the corners of his mouth. Something flickers in his eyes but before I can place it, he shakes his head as if shaking away some thoughts. "I got to talk to Silas about something. An idea I had earlier today. Want to see if he's interested"

"Can you tell me?" I ask, hoping he will.

He looks down at me and purses his lips. I can see a small battle going on behind his eyes and into that mind of his, I just wish that in this moment I could get in there and figure out what he's thinking. "I'll see what Si says first Baby." I decide not to argue the point even though the disappointment weighs down in the pit of my stomach. Trust them Sang, I tell myself. Always trust them.

a/n: not quite Friday here in the UK yet (only 20mins or so) but I'm busy tomorrow for most of the day so thought I'd update now! Because it's such a short chapter, another will be on its way in a few! Have a good weekend everybody!

Question of the day: What's your favourite colour(s)? Mine are Pink, Blue & Purple. I can never choose one out of those three!