Chapter ThirtyTwo

~Sang~

I watch with a small smile and blush on my face as Owen closes his eyes as if having a battle with himself. I have seen that face on a few of my boys before. He's affected by me, even if I am dressed as if I am going to some top range meeting of some sort all thanks to Gabriel.

While Owen has a small battle with himself, I let my eyes travel the length of him. His hair is a mess telling me he has run his hands through it several times. There's a slight tint to his cheeks and his glasses are sitting perfectly on his nose. He's wearing a grey t-shirt that clings to his torso and arms, leaving very little of an imagination to what is underneath. The thing that gets me though are his jeans. I have never seen Owen dressed so casual before but those jeans immediately remind me of the pair Christian Grey wears within the book. They are a pale blue, ripped at the thighs and knees also worn at the bottom from where they have dragged on the floor. They hang on his hips loosely and I can't stop myself from checking to see if a button is open. Sadly, they are all buttoned up but I suppose I could change that.

I bring my eyes back up to his now open ones; blushing furiously because he just caught me checking him out and my eyes lingering on the buttons of his jeans.

His millimeter smile appears with a small amused sparkle in his eye. "What is it I can do for you, Miss Sorenson?"

This is it now. There is no going back. Finding all my courage, I bring my shoulder back and stand as straight as I can make myself appear more confident before saying. "Well actually, I'm here to see you."

An eyebrow goes up. "How so?" I hate how he can keep his voice so calm and casual as if he doesn't know that I'm here because I want to play because I know he knows that's why I'm here and to also spend time with him because I always feel like I never get to see him with him always being stuck with Academy work.

Deciding to play him at his own little game, I take three steps forward so our bodies are merely inches apart and look at him through my lashes. In the heels I almost stand as tall as him which makes me feel a little better. I bite down on my bottom lip, as if thinking how to answer it. I mentally start shaking my booty and jumping around in my head when his eyes jump down to my lips. My boys like when I bite my lip. I slowly start to release it, watching as his eyes jump up to mine.

"I'm here because..." I whisper, keeping my eyes locked on his. "...I love you and I feel like I haven't spent any time with you for a while."

An arm slowly starts slipping around my waist, closing the few inch gap between us as he pulls me to him, my body flush against his hard one. "I love you too, Sang." He whispers before bringing his lips down onto mine.

I relax into him as his soft gentle kiss claims my mouth, prying it open for more. I oblige by letting his tongue slide into my mouth and it slowly starts stroking against mine. I can already feel that ache stirring low in my belly.

Owen starts trailing kisses along my jaw and I find myself tilting my head to the side to give him access to my neck as he slowly makes his way down, sucking, nipping and then kissing my sensitive flesh. The low moans that escape me can't be stopped. "Sang..." Owen whispers against my collarbone, running his nose back up my neck, inhaling the sweet fragrance that Gabriel told me to wear today. "I want you so much but I don't want to take advantage of you. Just because you're now being sexually active doesn't mean we have to do this now, rush it."

He lifts his head to look into my eyes and I know that he's being serious, not caring about his own needs. He's worried about me and I love that about him. But I want him, I want him to make love to me, I want to have that connection with him that I have with my other boys. I bring my face close to his, resting my forehead against his, keeping my eyes locked on his steel grey ones, watching the lust and need swirl within their depths, making them look almost silver. "Make love to me, Owen. Right here, right now, however you want."