Chapter Fourteen

~Nathan~

Shit, she's fucking perfect. Every goddamn inch of her is pure perfection even if I haven't seen all of her yet. I just know it will be. When I got told I was to stay with Peanut tonight while the others did Academy work, I immediately followed the orders. I wasn't saying no to be with Peanut. And that meeting was tense. I just wanted to relax.

When I got to Peanut's room, I could hear her gasping and moaning and my dick became solid in my pants. It's been solid since I started reading that damn book. Fuck, it's an amazing book, much better then damn porn, that's for sure. So damn detailed. Anyway, I immediately knew I needed to go in there and pleasure her myself. I'm so happy she's letting me.

I lay her body back down on to the beanbag and then kiss down her chest, paying special attention to those budded nipples of hers, causing her to gasp, moan and whimper for more. Fucking music to my ears. I kiss down her belly, dipping my tongue in her belly button and swirling it before going further. Reaching the waist band of her shorts I look up at her and meet her eyes through light lights. She nods her head and raises her hips. Hooking my fingers into her shorts I pull them down along with her panties. When they're off, I place my hands on her knees and spread her thighs apart. I take her in and I only have one fucking word. Beautiful.

Shaved. No rash. Smooth. Perfect. Beautiful.

Taking her hand in mine, I pull her up as I lay on the floor. "Straddle my face, Baby." That word sound so foreign coming out of my mouth, especially because North calls her it but it fits the moment. It's sexy, it's hot. She knee walks over and then slowly lifts her leg so she's straddling me. At the sight, I'm worried I'll bust my zipper. A perfect view of her perfect round ass and then her beautiful glistening wet core is just beyond words and a total turn on. Placing my hands to her thighs, I pull her down further so she is pretty much sitting on me and I inhale her scent. Mouthwatering. Wetting my dry tongue, I flick it out and lick her right up the center of her before flicking it over her bundle of nerves. She whispers my name and begs for more.

With my fucking pleasure, I say in my head. I lick, I suck and nibble her core, tasting her salty sweetness. I slide two fingers inside her causing her to rock her hips as I curl them, finding her G-spot. I slide them out again and then slide them back in.

I jump slightly when I feel her small hand massaging me through my jeans. I groan and lift my hips into her touch but I don't stop what I'm doing. I feel her pop the button and then slide down the zipper before her warm hand dives into my boxers setting me free. Fuck, her touch and the freedom from the straining feel like fucking heaven all at once. I then let out a growl, causing it to vibrate against her as I lap my tongue over her clit as she takes me into her wet warm mouth. "Fuck. Sang. That feels so good." She moans around me and the vibrations tickle me, making it feel so damn good. "Teeth Baby. A little bit of teeth." She uncurls her lips from her teeth and then takes my length into her mouth, her teeth grazing me as she goes down. "Yes, like that. Perfect." I pull up my knees, resting my ankle on the floor and spreading them wide so I can thrust up into her mouth. She gags slightly and I feel bad but she pushes herself back down until I can feel the back of her throat. "Jesus." I mutter.

I grab her round ass in my hands tightly as I bring her back down to me. I nibble, suck and lick like it's the last time I'll ever be able to do it. Do this to her. I give it all my fucking might. I continue having my fingers dive in and out of her as my moans and growls vibrate against her. When I feel her body tense, I know she's going to come. I'm going to come to. I feel that familiar tingle down my spine. "Sang, I'm going to come so unless you want me to come in your mouth, let go." She doesn't though, her head starts bobbing faster as she lets out of moan of pure and utter pleasure as I thrust my fingers in and out of her at a stupidly fast speed. And then we let go. We let go together. I empty myself into her mouth, feeling her swallow my load down her throat. Her inner muscles clamp around my fingers before I slide them out and start licking her, swallowing her juices.

She rolls of me and onto the floor. I turn my body around and lay down beside her, removing my jeans in the process but leaving on my boxers. I reach for a blanket and chuck it over her perfect slim body, before pulling her towards me. I wrap my arms tight around her and rest my head near hers. "I love you, Honey."

I smile and kiss her lips. "I love you too, Peanut." I kiss her again just as her eyes drop close. This beautiful girl is going to rock my fucking world.

A/N As this is short I'll do another one later on Tonight (Friday) UK time. I'm of to try and get some sleep!