Chapter Three

~Gabriel~

I can't stop grinning. My Trouble, my shy, not very confident, Trouble is reading Fifty Shades of Grey. I'm so proud of her right now. I know what's in the book. I've read them myself just because I was curious and my Step-Mom kept leaving her copies around the house so I finally snatched them up and read them. The whole four days I spent reading them I had a constant hard on, I didn't talk to any of my brothers and I had cold showers after every god damn scene.

And now my Trouble is reading them and I can't fucking wait to see what her reactions are to it. This Christian Grey character is an intense, controlling son of a bitch. He likes to use floggers, butt plugs, nipple clamps...suspenders.

An image of Trouble with her legs suspended wide open for me flashes in my head and my dick goes solid. I mentally chant in my head for North to finish off in the fucking shower before we all go over to see Trouble. I'm going to need a cold one before we go.

Besides, I want Trouble to talk to me about these things if she wants. Reading an intense sexual book is like a guy watching porn. It shouldn't be embarrassing because we all have needs. We all need a release. Look at me now. I'm shifting around on Kota's bed, glaring at the bathroom door while trying to will my hard dick down just for a few more minutes.

Having sex, receiving and giving pleasure is perfectly normal in a loving relationship. I don't have any experience with having sex, but I know how to pleasure myself. I've been doing shit loads of it over the ten months ever since I met Sang. It's not easy taking a girl with a cracking body like hers shopping every couple of months, watching her choose out her bras and panties, picking out clothes I like to see her in. I'm always fucking cussing in my head in those moments.

I chuckle when I remember my own thought. Fuck, were not normal. My brothers and I are all in love with this one girl that captured us all the second we landed eyes on her, taking our breaths and hearts away in a beat and thank The Lord above, she loves us too.

"I can't believe my Mom." Kota grumbles from the floor. "I can't believe she persuaded Sang to read fifty...shades of whatever it is."

"Oy, it's fucking natural. She was going to get curious at some point. She might as well read a book that gives away everything in fine fucking detail. It's better than porn." In that moment, North opens the bathroom door and he's glaring at me while the others look at me, trying to figure something out. "What? Sex is a natural part of a relationship. She's almost seventeen. You weren't expecting her to never get curious were you?"

"Well...no." Victor's cheeks tint. Damn, he's so cute when that happens, especially around Trouble when she blushes back because he's blushing. "But a book?"

"It's like us watching porn." I shuffle of the bed, grab some clean clothes from Kota's closet and head for the bathroom door. North stands in my way, still glaring at me. "What's the problem, North?"

"You've read the fucking books haven't you?" No one knew I had read them books. I hinted at it earlier but obviously no one clicked on to it until now.

"Possibly." I answer keeping my face blank.

"Fuck, you have. What sort of shit is she actually going to be reading?" He bellows.

"In an easier way to explain it I'd say...hardcore sex with chains, whips, suspenders with a dominant and submissive relationship."

"Fucking shitting." He mutters. But then I watch as his face wanders away into a day dream for a moment. I feel my lips turning into a fucking smirk. I look around at the others to find Sean and Luke staring of at the wall grinning, Kota, Victor and Mr. B frown, looking into their laps. Nathan and Silas have their heads tilt to the side. "All of you have a mental image in your heads now, just like I fucking do." Turning to North I say. "Move. I need a cold fucking shower." He does as I ask, still in his little day dream. I slam the door close just as I hear mutters of 'Jesus Christ' and 'Fucking shit'. I can't help but fucking grin.

A/N: Okay, this is the last one for today. I've done more then I said I would. Keep your eyes peeled for an update on Friday! Enjoy the rest of your day :)