Chapter TwentyFive

~North~

I look up from the cash register when Luke walks in. I find myself tilting my head to the side a little, taking in his lazy walk with his happy, satisfied grin. The fucker. I turn to Kota to see if he's seeing what I'm seeing. His mouth is hanging open slightly with his eyes narrowed at Luke behind his glasses. Removing my phone from my pocket, I snap a picture of Luke and send it to Sang Baby.

North: Sang Baby, why does my brother look so happy and satisfied?

Luke saunters over to us and rests his elbows onto the counter. Still grinning he says, "Have I told you how much I love my girlfriend?" I growl low in my chest. It's a warning for him not to continue, especially since we have a Diner full of customers right now. He ignores it. "I love her so damn much, I'll never fucking stop." Good to fucking know asshole, because if you do, then we're fucked; I shout at him in my head as I watch him walk away.

My phone pings in that moment. It says Sang has sent me a picture message so I bring up. Holy. Fucking. Shit. My dick has just gone hard in my jeans and I can't stop the smile that spreads across my face. Our Sang, my Sang Baby just sent me a naughty fucking picture. The first thing I notice is those eyes. Those green eyes shining bright with happiness and love. Not an ounce of sadness within them anymore. The second thing I notice is those top teeth of hers biting down hard on her plump pink lip. Shit, that is fucking hot. She's gorgeous. Beautiful. And I love her. I read the message underneath.

Sang: Do I need to answer that or does my picture answer it enough for you?

Yes it fucking answers my question alright.

I type back my reply, making sure I fucking saved that picture.

North: Fuck Baby, what you do to me.
Sang: What do I do to you, North?

Holy shit. Is she sexting me? I've never done it myself before but I've heard about it in films, films that I probably shouldn't be watching because after all I am still only sixteen and these films are 18+ but then who actually follows those rules? Not me or my brothers for fucking starters. Grinning I type back my reply.

North: Are you really sexting me, Baby?
Sang: If that's what this is called, then yes!

I groan, closing my eyes for a moment to compose myself. My dick is straining in my jeans painfully and my heart is beating at a fucking frantic pace in my chest. My Baby hasn't even touched me. All she has done is send me a damn fucking text message where she's texting me. Oh holy shit. If she affects me like this with just a few sexy words that are coming through a phone on a screen then...oh I don't know. I've already made love to her. It was hard to control myself then. It had to go at her pace but she's so damn confident now I can't help but love it.

Now all that's going through my head is what I can do to her before I take her to Silas' after work. I tap out a reply.

North: You do realize that I'm picking you up in less than an hour and a half to take you to Silas' right?
Sang: Very well aware, North.

I grin so big my cheeks ache. She wants me. I serve a customer who is paying for their food, giving the women and her husband and two sons a huge smile the whole time which is so fucking unlike me. From the corner of my eye, I see Kota tapping away on his phone. The lady starts telling me how wonderful the food was and I nod, thanking her. When she's gone, I grab a bottle of water from under the counter, handing one to Kota. "Who you texting?" I ask.

"Sang." He replies the same moment his phone pings. All of a sudden it goes in slow motion, like it does in the movies. Kota opens the bottle of water, brings it to his lips the same time he brings up Sang message. He drinks as his eyes read the message and the words quickly registering in that clever mind of his. The bottle drops from his hand, his phone clattering to the counter, water spraying all over me from his mouth. "Holy...what...she's...No!" He says in between coughs, his voice full of disbelief.

I reach for a towel and wipe my face before chucking it at Kota, chuckling. "I think our girl just made you, Dakota fucking Lee, speechless." I laugh, shaking my head. I get my phone out and text Sang exactly that.

~Kota~

After wiping my chin with the towel, I ignore North laughing at me while on his phone. I bring up Sang's text.

Sang: I'm sexting. That's what North calls it.

I re-read eighty nine times -Yes, I was counting- before finally being able to type out some sort of reply. I type in stupid things like 'Awesome' and 'fun!' But the truth is I am speechless. I have no idea what to say back so I simply reply with a few dots because that's all I can manage.

I don't think I've ever been speechless in my life.

A/N: ahh, this should have been posted Monday! Don't worry, this isn't all your getting! Another chapter is on its way.

Question of the day: Favourite Disney Movie? Mine is Tangled and The Little Mermaid :)