Chapter Four

A/N: it's technically Friday here in the UK as it's just gone past midnight so here's an update. I'll post another one later as this is so short :) by the way, Monday is now also an update day!

~North~

Hardcore?

Chains?

Whips?

Suspenders?

Dominant and Submissive relationship?

All that in a fucking book? He has got to be fucking kidding me.

But then a mental image pops into my head. My Baby dressed out in lace, black to be exact, whimpering underneath me, begging for a release as I move inside her, making love to her. Her cheeks flushed, green eyes full of pleasure, want, need, lust and love, sweat forming on her forehead...her hands chained above her head...my name leaving her lips as she gasps for breath...

My dick throbs in jeans and all of a sudden I wish I was still in the bathroom.

Fuck.

Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I bring up Sang Baby's app and start searching through the cameras for her. After searching the whole house but the bathroom I check the attic and there she is, dressed in skin tight black yoga pants and one of Silas' baggy t-shirts. And there it is, that fucking book in her hands, a small frown on her face as she concentrates on reading.

I'm not sure what to think about this. My Baby has no sexual experience at all and she's reading a book that's like hardcore porn. I've seen my fair share of porn. I've watched when a pretty girl -not as pretty as Sang Baby- is gagged, bound and bared to their sexual partner but it's not something I've ever really thought about before.

I watch as my Baby's frown deepens and then I think I watch in horror as she picks up her phone. I zoom in as far as I can and realize that she's going on google. "Oh hell no." I bellow. I turn and bang on the bathroom door. "Hurry the fuck up Gabe. You can jerk the fuck off later."

"Oy. I'm hurrying alright?"

"What's wrong?" Kota asks.

"Sang's just brought up google after frowning really deeply into the book." Eyes widen and all of a sudden were collecting up our overnight bags, packing up laptops and getting everything we need to take to Sang's.

Gabe comes out of the bathroom. "What's wrong?"

Luke chucks him his overnight bag. Gabe catches it. "It's Sang. She's using google."

Gabe bursts out laughing, clutching his stomach. I don't know what's so funny. She's using google. And I don't know what she's using google for. For all I know it could be something she read and the last thing I want is a fucking image of some other bloke pounding into a fucking pornstar in that pretty little, INNCOCENT, head of hers.

We all pound down the stairs of Kota's house, wave a bye to Erica before running across the street, not caring about any of our cars. Somehow Gabe got ahead of us and is through the front door first. We chuck our bags down in the hall and then follow him up the stairs.

"Oy, Trouble. Get out here." He shakes up the stairs.

Lifting my phone into view, I watch as Sang frantically starts jumping around, the book no longer in sight. She hid it.

Then something comes out of her mouth that shocks the shit out of us all. "Damn and it was just getting good." Even though it was just a mutter, we all heard her easily.