Chapter Nineteen

~Sang~

Gabriel's tongue on me down below is damn sensational. It's overwhelming and beautiful all at the same time. His tongue flicks over my bean so fast I can't keep up.

Looking up at Nathan as he takes in what Gabriel is doing, I become a little frightened that he'll run off. I'm not sure what I'm doing, but Gabriel does. He's the one that started all this and the thought of having two of my boys at the same time sends me crazy. Nathan looks back down at me, smirks and I can't help but let out a sigh of relief as his lips come back down onto mine.

My hand reaches round and tangles into his hair as he kisses me with everything he has. His hand slides down my cheek, my jaw and then lands on my chest. The tips of his finger tickle my flesh as the make their way to my breast. At first contact in his grip, I groan and then gasp followed by a moan of full and utter pleasure as he rolls my bud between his thumb and forefinger.

"I want you." I whisper against his lips after breaking the kiss. "I want both of you, please." Nathan and Gabriel share a look between them, both of them pausing their assault on my hungry, aching body. All I want is a release and my boys. They make me happy. They make me smile. They make me feel loved and to love in return. I just want them in any way I can have them and if having two at the same time makes me feel those things, then I know that this will be perfect.

They seem to come to some sort of agreement as Nathan climb off the bed and strips out of his Nike red and black vest top, followed by his shorts and boxers, kicking off his shoes in the process. Gabriel reaches into his bedside table and grabs two condoms, handing one to Nathan.

Oh my, this is really happening.

Nathan tilts his head, to indicate for me to move over. I do as he says and watch as he lies down on the bed, slipping the condom on in the process. Gabriel reaches into the bag and produces some sort of tube. "It's Lube." He explains. I nod, not understanding in that moment what he wants it for but then it dawns on me as I remember the book. Gabriel notices my face. "It'll be okay, just relax."

I nod my head. Nathan reaches for me, gripping my hips tightly. He pulls me to him, causing me to straddle his hips. I can feel his magnificent length against my thigh. I lock my eyes onto Nathan's blue ones. He positions himself at my entrance and slowly glides me down onto his ready and waiting erection. I bite my lip, letting out a small moan of pleasure. It feels so amazing. "Slowly." He whispers as he lifts me back up and slides me back down on him. I nod and do as he says.

Behind me, Gabriel is sliding a condom on and pasting it in lube. He positions himself between Nathan's open legs. "Lay flat on Nathan for a second Trouble." I do as he says, lying flat on Nathan. He slowly lifts his hips, sliding in and out of me. I kiss his jaw, his chest, his neck. Anything I can as Gabriel applies lube to the forbidden entrance, the dark hole. I tense slightly but force myself to relax. I know I need to relax. It's something I remember from the book.

Gabriel slides a finger inside, quickly followed by another. He opens his fingers up and starts doing a scissoring open, close motion. I also know that he's stretching me, preparing me for him. The whole time Nathan thrusts slowly, holding my hips, telling me he loves me as he groans out little pleasure sounds.

Gabriel removes his fingers and then I know that the pressure I'm feeling isn't his finger coming back. "Relax, Sang." Gabriel breathes through his heavy breathing. I nod and relax into him, remembering I trust him, both of them, all of them and that they wouldn't hurt me purposely. Gabriel pushes himself inside me. With Nathan inside my core too, I feel so full. It's welcoming. When Gabriel is all the way in, he lets out a sigh of pleasure mixed with relief. "I'm in. Nate, move."

And Nathan does start moving. He thrusts in and out of me more forcefully, hitting the right spot every time. Gabriel picks up his rhythm and within no time, both boys are sliding in and out of me in complete unison. I push myself up, wanting to feel close to both boys. Gabriel wraps an arm around my stomach as Nathan's hands start kneading my breasts. "Oh, wow." It's so strong. The ache in my stomach is heavy, heavier than I've ever felt so far.

"Fuck, Sang. You're so perfect." I'm not sure which boy it was. I'm so lost right now in this moment as they stay in rhythm. Nathan slides out, Gabriel slides in. Gabriel slides out, Nathan slides in. It's perfect.

"More. Fast. More please. Harder." I plead through my moans and whimpers, craving more, desperate for more. I just need more of them both. They both get on to what I want and start picking up place, losing their rhythm. They both pound into me at the same time and I find myself breaking apart into tiny little pieces. My eyes white out between my eyes lids, my whole body is stiff as I feel myself shattering into tiny pieces.

I come down from my high, aware that they are both still sliding in and out of me so hard, so fast I can already feel another orgasm building. "Oh, Nathan, Gabriel..." I cry out. "Again. I'm going to come again."

"I know Trouble. I can feel it. Shit. Nate?" Gabriel groans, his pace picking up, his breathing heavy. I can feel him swelling inside of me.

"I'm there Gabe...fuck. She's clamping. She gonna come." I love the way they're communicating with each other, so surprised it takes me by surprise. I love they can do this, talk to each other through it.

Nathan reaches up and flicks my bean with his finger, causing me to cry out and shatter again. This time, both boys cry out my name with me as I cry out theirs. We all let go together and that moment is earth shattering. It's so perfect, amazing and wonderful I just want to do it all over again.

Feeling exhausted, I drop down onto Nathan's chest, Gabriel falling onto me. "Fuck. That wasn't what I was expecting when I woke up."

"That wasn't what I was expecting when I walked into the room." Nathan says. "Sang, Peanut, you're perfect. I love you."

"I love you too, both of you..." I mumble into his chest.

We lay there for what seems like hours before Gabriel shifts of me. Nathan moves me off of him and together they go and clean up. I lay sprawled out on the bed, completely in a happy bliss.

When they return, both are dressed. Gabriel goes into his closet as Nathan comes over to me. "Let's get you dressed, Peanut. We're going to Victor's."

"All of us?" I ask, getting up from the bed. Gabriel returns holding clothes for me.

"Yes, Peanut. All of us." I smile happily up at him.

A/N hope everyone is having a good Wednesday! Come back Friday for more :)