Chapter Two

~Sang~

The sound of my phone ringing makes me jump in surprise. I pick it up as I place the book down in my lap. I don't even check the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Sang." Luke sings down the phone. "What are you doing?"

I blush and my eyes snap down to the book in my lap. I'm only at chapter four. Ana and Christian just had coffee at the coffee shop and now she was silently begging him to kiss her. It's a little intense already and now I'm absolutely curious as to how the story goes, what occurs and so on but telling Luke or any of the others that I am indeed reading Fifty Shades of Grey is not something I want to do. "Just reading a book." I finally mutter.

"That's cool. What book are you reading?" My eyes widen and they dart to where the cameras are placed in the attic space, wondering if he's watching.

"Noth...nothing interesting." I stutter out.

He chuckles. "Okay then. Well I was just ringing to see what you were doing because I'm bored."

"Well, what are you doing?" I ask, my fingers flipping the pages of the book, getting eager now to continue reading it.

He sighs and I know what he's going to say before he says it. "I can't tell you sweetie. I'm sorry."

"I know." We chat away for a few more minutes, he tells me that he and North will be staying with me tonight and that they have a surprise. I'm excited to see them. When he hangs up, the book is immediately back in its place and I get lost in the story.

I start to feel really, really warm when they share their first kiss in the elevator and I have to take of my hoody. I feel my breathing start to quicken and that's when I realize I need to put this book down. But I can't. I also can't help but bite onto my bottom lip, wondering if the boys like it when I do it.

At the thought I smile. Maybe I could tease the boys? I smirk evilly to myself while finding my inner goddess and confidence.

~Kota~

I haven't heard from Sang all day and I'm a little worried. As Silas pulls up outside my house we all clamber out of the cars and make our way inside.

It's almost eight pm and we have all decided to surprise Sang by going over, thankful that the Academy work we had done today was more than we needed to do so she'll have us all for the evening to herself.

Ever since we all confessed our love to her and she to us, we try and spend as much time with her as possible. Some days it is hard, some days it's easy. As we all haven't spent a night with her as a group in a couple of weeks we thought tonight would be the best night.

Walking into the living room I find my Mom curled up on the couch reading a book. I blush when I see what she's reading, hating the fact I know that she's reading it. I know what the book is about because Gabe practically talked about it all the time when his step-mom read it and he read a few chapters himself here and there. "Hi, Mom." I say to announce our arrivals. Luke and Gabe go into the kitchen.

"Hi honey." Mom puts her book down in her lap and looks up at us all. "What are you all doing tonight?"

Luke and Gabe come back in from the kitchen carrying bottles of water. They hand us all one each. "Were going to stay at Trouble's house tonight."

"Did you see Sang this morning?" I ask Mom.

Mom nods her head and smiles. "Yes, Honey I did. Have you spoken to her today?"

I shake my head, a little disappointed. "I did. She was reading a book or something." Luke says.

"Oh." Mom nods her head slowly. "Did she say what she was reading?"

Luke frowns as he thinks about it for a moment. "No. Just said it was nothing interesting."

Mom tries to fight a smile. "Okay."

"What's wrong Mom?" I ask. I uncap my bottle of water and take a sip.

"Oh nothing." Mom clears her throat. "Actually, I may know why you haven't heard from Sang all day, sweetie."

"Oh?" I frown. Why would Mom know?

"You see, I let her borrow a book from me this morning."

"So you know what book she's reading?" Luke interrupts, earning himself a chop around the head from North.

"Possibly." Mom replies. She picks her book back up.

"Oh sweet Baby Jesus." Gabe mutters under her breath. That earns a knowing smile from my Mom.

"What?" We all echo, looking at Gabe.

"The book she's fucking reading is actually rather interesting." Gabe grins over at my Mom. "Isn't that right, Erica?"

Mom nods her head. "Yeah. Yeah you can say that, Gabriel."

"What book is she reading Gabe?" Doc asks.

Gabriel grins. "Looks like our trouble might start getting a little curious."

I look over at my Mom, slowly clicking the pieces of the puzzle together. "Mom, please tell me you didn't."

She shakes her head. "Sorry Dakota, but I certainly did." She smirks over at us all. "Sang's reading a little of Christian Grey."

~Sang~

A dominant?

A submissive?

Jesus Christ. I'm not sure if I want to chuck the book out the window or glue it to my hands so I can continue reading it. I'm not sure what to think about a dominant and submissive relationship. You have to obey the dominant's order the whole time right? How can someone have a relationship like that? Especially when that girl is clearly falling in love with that man?

As I continue reading through the chapter, when they are in the red room of pain I find myself using google to find out what a flogger is and I'm not sure whether to be petrified or curious.

Reading through the rules on the 'contract' I can't help but think of my boys through some of these rules. Sleep? At least seven hours? Kota is always making sure I get enough sleep, even if he isn't with me. Food? North is always making sure I eat three meals a day and making sure I get my five-a-day. Clothes? Clothing only approved by Gabriel. Exercise? Okay, so I don't exercise on a regular basis that much but when I do between Nathan and Silas they always work me hard, especially when we swim. Personal Safety reminds me of Owen. No actually that's just all of them. It's like I have my own personal Christian Grey split into nine guys. My guys.

I smile at the thought.

"Do you have any idea how much I want you, Ana Steele?' He whispers. I hear myself swallow as I continue reading this line for a moment, I think I know what's coming. Then loud footsteps on my stairs make me panic and I slam the book closed and find somewhere to hide it and quickly. My pulse is racing, my face is on fire and my breathing is coming out in short breaths.

"Oy, trouble. Get out here." Why is Gabriel here?

"Damn and it was just getting good." I mutter, making my way out the space, looking back longingly at where the book is hiding.