Chapter ThirtyFour

-Sang POV-

I wake up buried in the silk grey sheets, the familiar scent of Owen's spring soap invading my senses. I inhale deeply, letting out a small sigh. Opening my eyes, I lift my head and look around the darkened room, frowning a little when I don't spot Owen. Kicking off the covers, I climb off the bed and go over to the closet. Opening the doors, I walk inside to his perfectly pressed shirts and take one from the hanger before slipping my arms inside and buttoning up a few of the buttons. The shirt hangs just above mid-thigh.

Opening the bedroom door, I look down the hall way, spotting a light shining through the cracked open door of another room along with Owen's murmured voice. I pad down the hallway, my feet cool on the hard wood floor. Reaching the door, I listen carefully. "I'll get my team right on that, Sir. Thank you." He says. I push the door open gently just in time to see a bare chested Owen put his phone down on his dark polished wood desk. He looks up sensing my presence. "Hi." He whispers with his millimeter smile, a tint to his cheeks.

"Hey."

"Come in." I smile and walk into the room that I'm guessing is an office. The walls are painted a plain white with pictures in wood frames that match his desk. The pictures are of the boys from when Owen brought them into his and Sean's group. There's even a picture of a younger Owen and Sean. There's a large book shelf with a collection of different books and in the corner behind the door is a large round table with ten chairs. One of them is odd and I can't help but wonder if that is for me when I become official at the Academy. I shake the thoughts away, I don't want to think about that right now.

Owen spins around in his swivel chain and pats his knee wearing those jeans. The ones from earlier. This time I can't see a waistband to his boxers and I wonder if he's wearing any. I blush at my own thoughts. I climb myself into his lap so I'm sitting sideways, my feet dangling over the arm. "I didn't interrupt did I?" I ask.

He shakes his head, resting a hand on my bare thigh while the other rubs up and down my back gently. "No. Just got given an assignment."

"Another one?" Will I even get to see my boys this summer? It's our first full summer together and I have barely seen them.

"I'm sorry, Sang." He whispers, reading my face. I hate that whatever I'm feeling is clearly written within my eyes and on my facial expression.

"I know. It's okay." We look at one another for a moment, just gazing into each other's eyes. His love for me is seen clearly within them. "So what do you need to do first?" I ask. I want to know what he has to do once he is given the assignment.

"I need to talk to Sean about it and because this assignment only needs two of my team members on it, we'll discuss together who we think will be best."

I rest my hand on his chest and the other in his hair, just moving my fingers around in a slow random pattern. I smile to myself when a low moan comes from his chest. If it wasn't so silent I probably wouldn't have heard it. "Better ring him then." I whisper. He nods his head, swallows a few times before reaching for his phone.

I shift in his lap slightly and dance for joy in my head when I feel his semi-erection in his jeans.

He sits back and starts messing around on his phone then takes it to his ear. I hear the faint ringing begin and because I'm feeling like an evil genius, I slip out of his lap and onto my knees between his legs. I look up into his wide eyes.

-Owen POV-

What is she doing? She can't be doing what I think she's doing while I'm on the phone could she? Looking into her pretty green eyes I know that she is. The ringing in my ear gets cut off followed by Sean's way too happy voice but I don't register it as I watch dumbfounded as the most beautiful innocent girl I have ever come across unbuttons my jeans, slips her hand inside, wraps it around my semi hard cock and then pulls it free. I had to force myself to be silent. "OWEN." Sean screams down the phone at me getting my attention.

Sang smirks. "Better get that." She whispers so only I can hear.

I clear my throat as she starts to stroke my hardening cock in her hand. "Sorry." I tell Sean. "I had a call from Mr. Holmes." Mr. Holmes is the head at the Academy HQ here in Charleston. "We have an assignment that only needs two team memb-" My words are cut off as I gasp, feeling the warm wetness of Sang's mouth around the head of my cock. Holy shit, she's really going to do this to me. I should just hang up.

"Owen?"

"I'm fine." My voice comes out a bit strained. The hand that isn't holding my phone goes into Sang's hair, gripping the now loose bun. Wanting to dive my fingers within the locks, I quickly start finding the hair pins and other crap, dropping them to the floor. When it's free, I sigh a little as I grip it and start guiding her up and down my hard shaft. "As I was saying, we only need two members of our team to do it."

"What are you doing Owen?" Sean asks, I can practically hear the smile in his way too happy voice.

"No-Nothing." I reply. I could have cursed myself for that stutter but I keep quiet, squeezing my eyes closed as Sang uncurls her teeth and slides and scrapes them gently up and down my sensitive skin. Oh yes, bloody perfect.

"Fuck, Owen, did you just moan down the phone at me?" Sean asks, laughing. "Wait a minute. Is Pookie still there?" I know he's clicking on now and I really want to move the phone away from my ear so I can hang up but I seem frozen in place, completely happy and too content to move because of the pleasure I'm receiving.

"Sean, hang up the phone." I hiss as Sang takes me down to the back of her throat and holding herself there for a moment. "Oh shit." I whisper, gripping her hair tighter and holding her there a second longer before letting her come back up.

He starts laughing down the phone. "Hell no. What she doing to you Owen? Did you like what she was wearing? Completely sexy if you ask me. Hopefully she'll dress up for me as a sexy nurse. Hmm-mm."

"Sean, I won't tell you again, hang up the phone." Sang pulls me from her mouth and looks straight at me and into my eyes as she licks me up and down before sucking on my balls. "Oh yes, like that."

"Holy crap. This is funny shit." Sean laughs down the phone. "You're totally losing it." I couldn't agree more, I fucking am. Sang's lips curve against the head of my cock before taking me back into my mouth. She can hear what Sean is saying. "Besides why can't you hang up the phone? You called me."

"Can't...move." I throw my head back. I barely register Sang taking the phone from my hand.

She removes her mouth from me and I whimper at the loss, bloody whimper. Who the hell am I? "Doctor Sean, I'm afraid that Mr. Blackbourne seems to be a little pre-occupied right now." Her nails slide up and down me, causing my hard cock to flinch at her delicate touch. It feels so good. Sean says something down the phone. "My mouth, Doctor Sean, I'm using my mouth." And with that I hear the faint sound of her placing the phone on the desk before her lips wrap back around me.

I dive my hands into her hair, letting my moans and grunts slip free. "Sang, so perfect." She cups my balls in her small tiny hand and I feel them tighten at her touch, seconds later followed by the tingles going up my spine which tells me I'm close. "Sang...I'm going to..." to late, with the speed of her head bobbing at a quick rate I end up emptying my load into her mouth, swelling in the process. I feel her swallow every last little drop before licking me clean. "I love you."

"I love you too." She whispers. "I'm going to take a bath." She gets to her feet, leans forward and presses her lips to mine, letting me taste myself on her briefly before walking out the room. I look down at my phone, shaking my head. That little...

A/N: damn, did I really write this? Haha.