Chapter TwentySix

~ North ~

I pull my jeep up outside of Nate's and jump out, slamming the door closed behind me. I wince a little at the sharp sound. I yell at Luke for doing that and I end up doing it myself but, Fuck, I can't help it. I'm all riled up and it's not because I'm angry, it's because I couldn't take my eyes off of that picture Sang sent me of her in the bath tub for no longer than five minutes and have ended up suffering for the last couple of hours because my jeans feel a size too damn small.

Luke laughed at me when he realized I wouldn't move from my spot behind the counter. I literally stayed there for the rest of the day and my damn brother new why I wouldn't move, just not the fact that I was just teasing myself because technically, that's what the fuck I was doing by looking at the picture every damn five minutes.

"Sang?" I yell as I walk in the front door, closing it behind me gently, remembering that I do not want to scare the shit out of her by slamming it closed.

"In Nathan's room." She calls back. I immediately head in that direction, adjusting my solid dick in my pants for...fuck, I don't know how many times I have done it. I should have gotten Kota to count for me, so I can give Sang a fine detail of what she has done to me today.

I walk into Nate's room and halt in my tracks. If it was fucking possible, I'm sure that my dick just got even more harder, threatening to come in my own fucking pants.

The sight however is not something I will ever complain about. Never, fucking, ever. It's pure delicious and I just want to eat her up with my dick, give it to her hard and fast. Standing in the middle of the room, is my Baby, looking as beautiful as ever with her hair hanging over her shoulders and her green eyes bright and happy as she gazes at herself in the mirror, flicking hair here and moving it there, getting it just right. Sang Baby could have no hair and she would still look beautiful.

However, though...today my gaze isn't on her face like it normally is and even then it's by force. Oh no, it's on her slim, slender body that is decked out in fucking lace. Lots and lots of fucking lace. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating just a little, but I've never seen a girl, most importantly Sang Baby look the way she does only wearing a Pink and white lace bra that pushes up those plump, full breasts and a pair of 'boy boxers' that are all lace, sitting in between her ass cheeks just right and sitting on her hips fucking beautifully.

Not thinking, I stalk right up to her, the desire and lust I'm feeling for her spreading quickly through my veins and heads straight down to the south causing my jeans to become even tighter. If I'm going to be a fucking walking hard on I'm going to have to get Gabe get me new jeans two sizes to big so I have room and just wear a belt so they don't fall down my hips.

A thought pops into my head. How can a belt trigger something I'll never know, but in this situation it fucking does. I remember the books she's reading and think it's about time to have my little wicked way with my Baby.

As I make my way towards the love of my life, the beautiful, sexy as fuck girl that holds my heart in her hands plus eight, I start undoing my belt and pulling it out through the loops of my jeans.

My Baby's eyes lock onto mine. The frown that was in her face slips away as she takes in my expression, my eyes that are only showing pure lust and love right now. My eyes telling her I'm hungry for her, that I'm addicted to her, that I need her right fucking now.

I smirk when her green orbs start matching my own. Who knew a book could give my girl so much damn fucking confidence? If I had known this, I would have given her the books months ago. I also would have saved myself from so many damn cold showers to. "Hands behind your back, Baby." My voice is hoarse and husky, lust laced in clearly.