Ayame and Ayumi Soshi

Start from the beginning

"AGILITY?! CAN'T WE LEARN THIS IN A WAY THAT WON'T KILL ME?!"

(3rd person POV)

Kisame chuckled from where he was standing, "I don't think she realizes how lucky she is."

"GAHHH I THINK YOU CUT SOME OF MY HAIR!"

"What do you mean?" Sasori asked as he watched Kira jump around like a headless chicken.

"Good, it's unnecessarily long."

"Itachi only trains people who are able to escape his genjutsu," The half-shark explained.

"YOU HYPOCRITE! YOUR HAIR MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A WOMAN!"

The puppet-man raised an eyebrow, "But when did she ever escape his jutsu?"

"Hn."

Kisame smirked, "He was never able to cast it."

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!"

Sasori smirked back, "I see."

"UCHIHAAAAAAAA!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(1st person POV)

"I'm what?" I asked as I stared at Pein in shock.

"You're getting a team," he repeated, "It's going to be a three man squad with Konan as your sensei."

"But...why?" I tilted my head.

"I'll tell you soon enough. For now, as leader of the rain village, I give you the tittle of genin. This will be your team until further notice," He told me as he gave me a rain village headband.

"Hold on, don't you normally cross out the symbol because you separated from that Hanzo guy?" I asked.

"No. I killed Hanzo," He told me stiffly, "we keep it uncrossed because we don't want outside villages to know what's going on."

I tensed before relaxing, "I see."

Your team's outside and your mission is in this scroll. Good luck and don't die," He waved his hand dismissively.

"Wait I still have questions!"

"Get out."

"But-"

"ALMIGHTY PUSH!"

I found myself flung into the wall outside of Pein's office.

"Ouch. That's got to hurt, un," I heard Deidara say a little ways away.

I got up and rubbed my head before grumbling and going outside to meet my team.

As soon as I made it outside I saw two twin girls with dark red colored hair and light green eyes. They would have looked identical if not for one of them having straight hair and the other having curly.

"A-Are y-you our t-teammate," the straight haired girl stuttered quietly while fiddling with her fingers.

I smiled kindly at her, "I'm Kameda Kira."

"S-Soshi A-Ayame," she smiled shyly before looking at her twin.

Her twin looked annoyed, "It's Soshi Ayumi, bitch."

I started choking.

Ayame patted my back with a worried look in her eye.

What the hell?! These two girls are complete opposites! One of them is like a copy of Hinata and the other is a female version of Hidan!

"Wow, what a fucking clutz. Did you seriously just choke on nothing?"

My eyebrow twitched, "Hey asshole, I'm just trying to be nice here an-"

"Oh I'm sorry, was I supposed to care? How 'bout you and your fake chest handover the scroll so I can get this damn mission over with?" She smirked.

This bitch!

I gave a fake smile, "Sorry, bitch, but I was assigned captain of this mission so if you don-"

"Do you even know the location?" She interrupted.

I paused.

"Exactly.

Kira: 0 Ayumi: 1

After Ayumi led the way around the village we completed various D ranks which would have been slightly enjoyable if somebody hadn't been a prick the whole time!

*~Flashback~*

"No you fucking idiot! You're supposed to get the weeds not the vegetable that looks like you!" Ayumi growled at me.

I gave her a confused look, "but I'm picking potatoes..."

"Exactly."

Kira: 0 Ayumi: 2

"U-Um Kameda-chan c-can we r-rest for a l-little b-because I'm g-getting t-tired," Ayame asked sweetly.

"No you lazy ass! We have to complete the mission!" Ayumi snapped.

"Oh I'm sorry, but who died and made you captain?" I asked Ayumi innocently as I agreed with Ayame.

Ayumi fumed.

Kira: 1 Ayumi: 2

"I can't believe you crushed that melon with your fat ass!" I smirked Ayumi.

She smirked back, "I know, they were almost as big as your head!"

I growled as I clenched my fist.

Kira: 1  Ayumi: 3

"DUMBASS!"

"BITCH!"

"WHORE!"

"If both of you don't shut up..." Ayumi and I's heads snap towards Ayame as a dark aura surrounds her, "I'll kill you both."

We both screeched and ran for our lives.

"RUN, BITCH, RUN!"

"I'M RUNNING, I'M RUNNING!"

~*End Flashback*~

I sighed as I walked back to my room at the base. Those two are handfuls, but I think I might just start to like them.

I smiled as I cut finger and disappeared while staring into my reflection.