Chapter 50 - I Promise

It's been a week since our break up make up incident and everything is back to normal. That's the one thing I really appreciate about our relationship, no matter how bad it can get it always bounces back to normal in the end. Since another week has passed that means there is also only a week left of the boys being here before they go on their four month tour. Holy shit I'm going to miss them. Don't get me wrong I am one hundred percent supportive and happy for them, but it hurts that my best friends and boyfriend are going to gone for that long.

        I was currently sitting in my room on Tumblr while getting lost in my day dreams when someone knocked on my door. "Come in," I yelled at the person standing on the other side. The door swung open quickly after my approval for them to enter and it revealed Jai. "Hey," I looked up at him and smiled, then continued to scroll down my dash.

        "Get off of Tumblr it's 5 in the afternoon. I need you to get dressed in something nice and come with me," he said shutting my laptop then walking over to my closet and swinging open the door.

        "Why?" I questioned, while giving him a confused sideways glance.

        "Luke has a surprise for you so I need you to get dressed quickly," he said as he glanced at what I was wearing. It was a lazy day so I had my sweats and a tank top on.

        "Oooo what's the surprise?" I asked, trying to weasel it out of him.

        "Sorry, can't say," he said while sitting down on the edge of my bed and crossing his arms.

        "Please just give me a hint," I begged.

        "Nope, my lips are sealed," he laughed. "Now get dressed."

        "Fine," I huffed out. "What do I wear?"

        "I don't know... jeans?" He said, shrugging his shoulders and pulled out his phone probably to tweet.

        "Wow great help you are," I chuckled and shook my head at him.

        After a good 5 minutes I settled on a pair of black jeans, a white blouse tucked in, and my white converse. I quickly did my make up and brushed through my hair before stating that I was ready.

        "Took you long enough," he groaned before walking up to me and pulling out a blind fold from his back pocket. I rolled my eyes at his remark.

        "Oh God not the blind fold again," I huffed out and turned around so he could tie it at the back.

        I linked my arm with his and he led me to God knows where. We weren't walking for too long when he put my hand in someone else's. My guess it was Luke's. I heard someone run off then Luke spoke.

        "You want to see the surprise now?" He asked and I could almost hear the smirk on his lips.

        "Nah, I thought I would just chill with this blind fold on all night," I laughed.

        "Haha, you're so funny," he said as I felt him untie the back.

        Once he removed the blind fold from my face I looked around to see that I stood at the pond near the log where I always loved to go and sit on my spare time. Around me was a blanket, candles, pillows, board games, a guitar, and a picnic basket. I was speechless. It was beautiful.

        "I thought we could sleep under the stars tonight," he said with a small smile as he looked down at everything he put together. "It's supposed to be a nice night." 

        "Luke this is perfect," I responded, giving him a kiss on the cheek before grabbing his hand and pulling him down to sit beside me. "So what's for dinner?" I asked.