Chapter 38 - Long Time No See

The next morning I woke extremely happy. I picked up my phone to check the time and what day it was. I was really bad at keeping track of the days ever since I lost my memory. Tuesday, August 6th, 2013 10:12 am. There wasn't a lot that had to be done today due to the fact that the boys and I had got so much done yesterday. Just the regular feeding, and letting the horses out was needed to be done. Tonight was also, I guess you can say first date, with Luke. I decided to text my friend Stephanie to ask her to come over and help me out with what to wear, and also to just catch up on girl talk. She responded right away saying that she would be here in and hour. I practically ran out of bed and straight to the shower. I peeled off my pyjamas and stepped in the steaming hot shower.

        I loved the shower to be burning hot where as someone like my sister liked it to be on the cold side. Now that I think of it, my sister and I are completely different. I have long, pin straight, blonde hair, green eyes and pale skin, where as Danica has long, wavy, brown hair, hazel eyes and tanned skin. I don't talk to Danica as much as I used to, we are just at one of those stages where we can never really get along.

        After washing my hair and body clean, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, with a separate one around my head. I walked out to my connected bedroom and searched around my closet for an outfit. I finally decided on my ripped jean shorts, a white tank top with a plaid black and red shirt thrown over it, and my black vans. For now I just left my hair wet considering I would style it later with Steph's help and only applied a little mascara. Before I knew it there was a knock on the door. I ran out to the kitchen and yelled to whoever was in the house that I had it. I swung open the door and attacked her with a hug. Steph also had long blonde hair and green eyes, but her hair was much thicker and wavy. She was wearing dark washed high wasted shorts, an army crop top with a sleeveless jean jacket over top, black high tops, and circular sunglasses to hold back her thick hair. Steph is what you could call my 'hipster' friend.

        "Hey, how are you?" I squealed.

        "Hey. Not so good because you never told me you had three hot boys working here!" She jokingly yelled at me. I couldn't help but laugh at her remark.

        I dragged her into my room where we finished our conversation. Steph had known about everything that happened already because next to Theresa she is one of my closest friends, and I'm sure word gets around fast in Hudson.

        "So which hottie are you going out with tonight?" She asked while carrying out the word tonight.

        "Luke, he is one of the twins?" I mumble back with a smile as I sat against my bed's headboard. "Enough about me. What about you? Do you have anyone special?" I teased and got the subject topic off of me.

        "Yes actually," she grinned while her cheeks flush red.

        "Oh my god. Who is it?" I asked, shocked that she hasn't told me this yet.

        "Josh," She mumbled.

        "Josh Levine? He was like the hottest guy in our grade," I squealed. She placed a hand over my mouth to shut me up.

        "Okay, okay not so loud," She chuckled.

        "Who's going to hear me? My grandpa? Because he's totally going to spread the gossip," I said sarcastically and we both started laughing.

        It was now around one o'clock when my grandpa yelled at me to go help the boys.

        "Do you mind? It won't take very long," I asked with a sorry kind of look.