Chapter 14 - Runway

When we arrived at the mall we went straight to Urban Planet, mine and Theresa's favourite store. After trying on multiple clothes and Luke and Skip growing border and border by the second, they finally come up with an entertaining idea. No longer were Theresa and I allowed to pick out our own clothes now, they wanted to do it for us. I can't imagine them doing a very good job considering Daniel though it'd be a good idea to match orange and purple today and Luke wears his socks so high you would think he's waiting for a flood. Theresa and I were waiting by the change rooms for a good ten minutes until both boys came back with a mountain of clothes. 

        "You guys were supposed to pick out one thing, not ten," I giggled as Luke placed them down in my change room.

        "Well we couldn't resist, we just thought you guys would look good in all of thm," Luke shrugged as he passed me a wink, leaving me with a pink face.

        "Alright, alright, let's get started, you guys wait on the chairs," Theresa ordered and we both set off to tackle the pile of clothing.

        "Are you ready?" Theresa yelled at me from the change room right beside my own.

        "Yup, lets go," I responded as we both swung open the doors and did a strut down the shop like we were on a runway. Thank god there wasn't many people here today.

        I had on a dark blue laced dress that was strapless, and Theresa had on some black ripped jeans, a plain white tank top, and a black leather jacket. I hate to say it but the boys actually did a good job.

        "I'm impressed boys, I'm not going to lie I was a little nervous to see what you picked out," Theresa admitted with me easily agreeing. Both of them stood up hand in had taking a bow.

        After trying on the rest of the outfits, I ended up buying 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of shorts, 2 tops, and the blue dress. I really wish I could have bought this beautiful strapless butt cape dress (high in the front, low in the back) that was turquoise at the top and black at the bottom, but it was way to expensive for me. Besides I had already spent way to much on my other stuff.

        "I have to take you shopping more often." I nudged Luke's arm. 

        "I would love to come again," he replied giving me a toothy grin as we walked out of the store.

        "Next stop Starbucks!" Skip yelled eagerly. 

        "Oh shit hold on. I think I forgot my phone in the store, I'll meet you guys there," Luke stuttered.

        "I can wait for you if you like," I offered.

        "No don't worry I'll catch up to you in a second," he insisted before running back into the store.

        Without stopping we reached Starbucks and sat down to wait for Luke. He took a while which means he probably got lost, I new I should have just waited for him. He finally showed up, completely out of breath.

        "What'd you do, run a marathon?" Skip asked laughing.

        "Very funny," Luke said with a scowl.

"Alright let's go order, and this time were buying," Theresa said with a firm voice.

        Once we finished our drinks I had realized the it was already quarter past three and we had completely lost track off time. With multiple bags in hand we hurried out to the car and made our way home.